Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    Is Lanigan there? Doesn't he live in Florence/union?

From what I read the 4b should be on the poll of a bmain I wouldn't sweat it

Lanigan is on vacation with his family from what I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundNrOUND View Post
    He's not going to build a racecar that's putting him at 58% like a pavement car Matt49. But to say any one of them guys are running less than 54% is a bit silly, and his weight shouldn't cause a problem accomplishing that. I like sidebite in a racecar, don't you?
    You obviously don't know what you're talking about...Left side weight gives you LESS side bite. Anyway, this isn't the tech section so I'll just go away now...

58%? Nope, 54%? Try again..

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Yeh Nasty, I respect him for just being able to climb into a Late Model. No easy task for a guy that large.
    I could see that being an issue if he had to get out of the car in a hurry, though. With how small the windows are now and containment seats, I worry about any bigger guy getting out in a hurry anymore.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I could see that being an issue if he had to get out of the car in a hurry, though. With how small the windows are now and containment seats, I worry about any bigger guy getting out in a hurry anymore.

Right on point Josh...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Right on point Josh...
    Dan Stone is another one I worry about when it comes to stuff like that. I know he runs a tall cage car and all, but still, he's a really big dude.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Swartz cars have giant openings

Yeah Swartz builds em bigger than other cars after his wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    He!! has frozen over, Jackie is at Florence.
    That's what I thought when I saw his car hit the track. LOL. That's the first time that I've seen him race and after all the hype that I've heard about him over the years, I can say that I wasn't impressed. Maybe he just had a bad weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    That's what I thought when I saw his car hit the track. LOL. That's the first time that I've seen him race and after all the hype that I've heard about him over the years, I can say that I wasn't impressed. Maybe he just had a bad weekend.
    Hopefully Jackie Boggs and the 4B team will start making regular trips to Florence Speedway. In due time the wins would be happening there.

Quote Originally Posted by deez lug nuts View Post
    Hopefully Jackie Boggs and the 4B team will start making regular trips to Florence Speedway. In due time the wins would be happening there.
    With a $50k and a $30k race next year at Florence, maybe he'll show up and race again next year.

With a $50k and a $30k race next year at Florence, maybe he'll show up and race again next year.
    Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe this year:

October 24th
    Fall 50
    Late Models - $5,000 to Win! + Time Auto Sales AMS Modifieds - $5,000 to Win!

Brian Ruhlman is a bigger guy than Boggs. He gets a car around many tracks just fine. LM or Mod.

I'm 6'5" 300 no major issues getting in out

I saw him standing in his trailer Saturday night. Didn't look super big to me. Just a husky guy. I've definitely seen bigger guys walking around in fire suits.

I'd say with a little time he would be a front runner. He's a smart dude around a racecar. I've watched him win several big money races at multiple different tracks this year. I witnessed him one night at Portsmouth when it was super tacky. He literally would have a straight away lead over some (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good cars in two laps.... That's no exaggeration. Atomic, prp, 201 and a few more he has stomped the competition. He actually is going to be at Moler Friday night which surprises me... He has only been there twice but his best finish has been 3rd? He's (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) fun to watch. If Jameson shows up, I'd say everyone is racing for second anyway. Like every time he shows up....... Never seen that guy lose when he shows up... Pretty much makes everyone look like a bunch of modifieds out there with him.
    Last edited by racecrazed; 08-12-2015 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by racecrazed View Post
    I'd say with a little time he would be a front runner. He's a smart dude around a racecar. I've watched him win several big money races at multiple different tracks this year. I witnessed him one night at Portsmouth when it was super tacky. He literally would have a straight away lead over some (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good cars in two laps.... That's no exaggeration. Atomic, prp, 201 and a few more he has stomped the competition. He actually is going to be at Moler Friday night which surprises me... He has only been there twice but his best finish has been 3rd? He's (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) fun to watch. If Jameson shows up, I'd say everyone is racing for second anyway. Like every time he shows up....... Never seen that guy lose when he shows up... Pretty much makes everyone look like a bunch of modifieds out there with him.
    hope jameson shows up, boggs will be ready for him.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Gary,he just had one of those weekends.. most times he is a top 3 runner and it makes no difference who is there..

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    hope jameson shows up, boggs will be ready for him.
    I hope your right..... I'm a big time boggs fan and would love to see someone beat Jameson at Moler. I know Jackie can do it, I just think it may take more track time. Hole not! Follow no one!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swartzman View Post
    Gary,he just had one of those weekends.. most times he is a top 3 runner and it makes no difference who is there..
    About right