Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    No just messed up and posted wrong
    Oh, because there for a minute I thought that guy dirtclassic had shown back up.....

He used to do that all the time.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

All I can say is when the new car get's ready it will be some crying LOL it is the bad est thing ever to hit the track just watch and see what happens then

Quote Originally Posted by gigi21 View Post
    All I can say is when the new car get's ready it will be some crying LOL it is the bad est thing ever to hit the track just watch and see what happens then
    And your referring to? JDAre you Kevin Rumley? Seem to know a lot. Every year certain chassises/drivers have great years. I remember a few years back mars/birky chassis was tough to beat.

They are doing something shadey or cheating. All the sudden he is the best driver in the world. The truth willcome out eventually.
    "All of a sudden?" Is this the first year you have paid attention to DLM racing?

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    "All of a sudden?" Is this the first year you have paid attention to DLM racing?
    I was referring to jd in that post? Not Bloomquist.

Yes I am Referring to JD and Kevin Rumley

Yes I am Referring to JD and Kevin Rumley
    And how do you know this?

Can't tell every thing

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    DR#1 jd is drivn his newest car unless that was his backup at florence. His back up is faster than his new car.
    Gigi is the one who said wait for his new car. Not me

Can't tell every thing
    Because my guess is you know nothing about his new car.

I was referring to jd in that post? Not Bloomquist.
    My point exactly! JD has been winning bunches of races for years. It's not exactly a surprise that he is STILL winning a bunch of races. He was on his way to an NDRL title last year before they closed the doors. I don't define "all of a sudden" as 5 years in the making. So obviously you haven't paid any attention to the last 5 years. Owens' emergence happened just as quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    My point exactly! JD has been winning bunches of races for years. It's not exactly a surprise that he is STILL winning a bunch of races. He was on his way to an NDRL title last year before they closed the doors. I don't define "all of a sudden" as 5 years in the making. So obviously you haven't paid any attention to the last 5 years. Owens' emergence happened just as quickly.
    Before this season. Name the crown jewels or big races Jd won. Its a short list.Hes a good driver. Dont get me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil P. View Post
    He can't cuz he didn't... Lol
    Exactly. Now all the sudden lol he can't lose. wonder why? Lol

Before "all of a sudden this year" what did JD win, what was his best payday before "all of a sudden"?
    Carolina Crown at Lancaster 30k I beleven it was in the AES Barray Wright 49 I may be wrong cant rember .. He got his first crown jewel this year , well several of them .

JD is an average driver with average intelligence who went from running average in this sport to "all of a sudden" being a superstar, honestly here... How does that happen almost over night?
    That average driver revived Barry Wrights business and brought him back on the national scene . I agree with alot of what you say alot of the time but your reaching big time .He won alot of races in it .
    Last edited by CarolinaDirt; 08-09-2015 at 10:14 PM.

JD is an average driver with average intelligence who went from running average in this sport to "all of a sudden" being a superstar, honestly here... How does that happen almost over night?
    Nearly everyone that isnt a jd fan. Knows exactly why he is winning. But the jd fans thinks he is just a true talent.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 08-09-2015 at 10:17 PM.

Oh, well then never mind!! Lol, the Carolina Crown at Lancaster you say??? Ok, Now that alone is way bigger then most!!!!!!!!! Lmao
    You asked I answered what are you trying to prove they ran regionally with a brand new just started team that season won over 25 races doing it .

Before this season. Name the crown jewels or big races Jd won. Its a short list.Hes a good driver. Dont get me wrong.
    Fall Classic
    National 100 (twice)
    Cotton Pickin
    USA 100 (twice)
    Carolina Crown

Those may not be considered Crown Jewels, but they were big money wins against some of the best in the country. At the end of 2011 he won 8 races for over $100,000 in winnings in a 2 month span. He was one of the winningest drivers in late model racing in the last few years, so how is this a surprise or "all of sudden"? I call it a long time coming! If it is a surprise to anybody they need to pay more attention.
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 08-09-2015 at 10:22 PM.

Just trying to make some sense of it is all.. If I was reaching... It gets really ugly at that point. Lol

Yeah, your too... Can't say I have seen much from you to disagree with but I just might have to now!!! JK...
    I think black sunshine gets it done next week good night Phil have a good one .

Once they banned whatever the jd crew is doing or figuring how he is cheating. He will go back to being above avg driver. If I am wrong? I willl come here and say I am
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 08-09-2015 at 10:25 PM.