Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Default Davenport, Absolutely UNBELIEVABLE!!

NO tire failures, NO part failures, NO engine failures. what a streak they are on. I can't help but root for him just to see how many races he can win

The new streak is 4 and counting. HOCKM HORNS!!!!

He and his team are on fire right now for sure and if he didn't hit the wall at I-80 i bet he would have gave bloomy a good fight for the win

He's having a pretty much an un believable season. Smells fishy

Yay!! Love watching him win all these races!

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    Guy watch what ya say on these threads. Other cats r getn tired of superman stinking up the show. They frown on superman threads.
    It's all over social media too. Some are even going on to say they can't believe Lucas is letting this happen, they are just letting it go to sell tickets.....smh. I'd like to know what they want Lucas to do? Ban him from competition?

It would be all fine and dandy if it were their favorite driver doing all of this winning I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It's all over social media too. Some are even going on to say they can't believe Lucas is letting this happen, they are just letting it go to sell tickets.....smh. I'd like to know what they want Lucas to do? Ban him from competition?

It would be all fine and dandy if it were their favorite driver doing all of this winning I'm sure.
    The people saying that are stupid. Maybe the promoters will have to do what Earl used to do to Larry Moore when he was stinking up shows...make him start a lap down and give him a bonus if he wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    He's having a pretty much an un believable season. Smells fishy
    Best run in history but I am thinking the same thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by edavis71 View Post
    Best run in history but I am thinking the same thing!!!
    That's my boy!!!! That fish is stinking up the,when your hot your HOT!!

dam good engineer on that locomotive pulling the train.

They're having a fantastic year for sure. It'll be interesting to see if it continues into next season.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

OMG What a clinic he put on, honestly Jonathan has paid his dues over the years. He is due to have a great year and I for one am happy for him and his team. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!! But, just like every sport when the same ones are winning due to their hard work, the equipment and dedication people do get tired of seeing them win. Not long ago it was Owens, Bloomer, O'Neal, Moyer ....I remember the complaints then also but oh well time marches on and JD is on his year ..Good Luck to them, and the rest of the drivers for the remaining races.
    A member from back in the day....

Well said Bandit well said

Bloomer is close. And he doesn't need a better or even as good a car to win these 100 lappers.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

With his $50,000 #NorthSouth100 win, Davenport’s total first-place earnings now equal $364,545 for 2015. He’s won six races worth $20,000+.

The question is, will series ban whatever suspension tricks he is using? Last year they banned Bloomer's trick setup after bloomer spent a year or so fine tuning it. Something needs to be done or everyone without a team engineer and $5,000 worth of data acquisition hardware and software will be out to lunch against the guys who have it.
    And that is coming from an engineer who could be one of those team engineers. But I don't want to see our sport come to that. It's already expensive enough.

amazing run they are on. i like seeing a different face other then bloomer, owens or oneal winning all the races. nobody stays on top of the racing world for long but you still cant take anything away from them on this season. i wonder if the team is already working on other ideas to stay ahead when others catch up or are they just riding out this current wave?

Quote Originally Posted by hotshoe65s View Post
    The question is, will series ban whatever suspension tricks he is using? Last year they banned Bloomer's trick setup after bloomer spent a year or so fine tuning it. Something needs to be done or everyone without a team engineer and $5,000 worth of data acquisition hardware and software will be out to lunch against the guys who have it.
    And that is coming from an engineer who could be one of those team engineers. But I don't want to see our sport come to that. It's already expensive enough.
    If these knock-off devices that guys are trying are close, then I don't think it will be outlawed.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I think he's running underinflated tires............deflategate2

Quote Originally Posted by Rollover View Post
    amazing run they are on. i like seeing a different face other then bloomer, owens or oneal winning all the races. nobody stays on top of the racing world for long but you still cant take anything away from them on this season. i wonder if the team is already working on other ideas to stay ahead when others catch up or are they just riding out this current wave?
    Trust me....K Rumley is not riding the current wave. He's always thinking ahead. One smart dude!! Enjoying the success now, but like he said, it could end next week.