Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    We all know he is cheating or doing something shadey. Its obivous
    I'm just curious, since you'be repeste the same thing about 5 times now that I've seen. Was you repeating this same thing last year when Bloomquist won all of those races? I'm not a bloomer fan at all, but I just looked at it as, he out smarted everyone. I never seen it as cheating or shady at all. It was apparent what he had was better than what anyone could come up with. Who's to say the Rumley bunch hasn't done the same thing, they just hit on it sooner, but for some reason you seem to think he's cheating? IF Bloomquist would've hit on what he figured out earlier in the year last year, he would've cleaned house like JD has this year. But I'm guessing that would've been okay in your eyes.

This is what I was referring to in my earlier post. It was all fine and dandy last year. But now that it's someone else, it shouldn't be happening for some reason.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 08-10-2015 at 04:23 AM.

Once they banned whatever the jd crew is doing or figuring how he is cheating. He will go back to being above avg driver. If I am wrong? I willl come here and say I am
    Post marked and noted...........
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

Our country keeps coming to new lows when someone on drugs uses bad judgement and is killed and the other party is sued. And people want to legalize this drug in this country saying it is harmless.....it affects good judgement!

Smile

It wont last. We all know that. Bloomquist will just keep adding those crown jewels.

And you sir will keep adding to your stupidity with each post you make!! And just when we all thought that ol DC had vanished he appears again.... You are a fool DC now move along little man.....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by superdirt View Post
    Our country keeps coming to new lows when someone on drugs uses bad judgement and is killed and the other party is sued. And people want to legalize this drug in this country saying it is harmless.....it affects good judgement!
    Like with any drug, it's always best not to be using or taking any when operating heavy equipment.

And it's not the first time the kid ran out on to the track according to verified reports.

Wrong thread tho......

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    And you sir will keep adding to your stupidity with each post you make!! And just when we all thought that ol DC had vanished he appears again.... You are a fool DC now move along little man.....
    I have no idea who dc is? SorryWe will see jd fairs next season. If he dominates again? I will admit that uo was wrong
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 08-10-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    I can honestly say he is not DC Nasty .

Quote Originally Posted by Phil P. View Post
    JD is an average driver with average intelligence who went from running average in this sport to "all of a sudden" being a superstar, honestly here... How does that happen almost over night?
    My thoughts exactly!!!

Reading all these posts you make, I can visualize the way you look. Your mouth looks like a docking device on the NASA space station when Bloomquist's butt is in close proximity.
    Wish Davenport good luck in the future and be thankful for some fresh air at the top of SLM racing. At the very least, try keeping your opinions to yourself while remembering "you can't fix stupid" as Ron White says.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    Put bloomer and jd in 2 cars set up the same and jd will still smoke his a$$. 2, 5, 10,50,100 laps it doesnt matter.
    Bloomer owns you!

Put bloomer and jd in 2 cars set up the same and jd will still smoke his a$$. 2, 5, 10,50,100 laps it doesnt matter.
    Especially if there is a cushion to use.

I couldn't disagree more. Davenport gets out of rhythm often. Bloomquist is much more consistent.

And I prefer that Davenport win.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

The drivers are frustrated. JD made several mistakes and would still pull away from Scott. The other guys are concerned because they do not know how much more speed is left in the car. JD would run hard for a couple of laps and then cruise at what sounded like 75% down the straights.

They are hiding the left rear but there was a pic with a flash taken after the race. Don't think a picture will help.

I respect what the 6 team has done. They have worked hard and have not had much bad luck. Hard work can make good luck. Great job guys.

The cars attitude through bumps is main thing. I think they have control of the suspension harmonics. They are probably out of the box thinking and legal. They made rules last year to ban inerters. There are other ways to do it that are not illegal by the book.

All of these guys are smart. Our sport allows ingenuity. And JD is pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good too.

One things for sure. They have everyone talking and the others teams working. The rest of the year should be fun to watch.
    Last edited by bb14; 08-10-2015 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bb14 View Post
    They are hiding the left rear but there was a pic with a flash taken after the race.
    Who has this picture? The person with it must be located ASAP.

I am done with subject. Let's all see what happens at the topless

Quote Originally Posted by deez lug nuts View Post
    Who has this picture? The person with it must be located ASAP.
    The guy had on a black suit and a black tie and dark glasses. He left in a black helicopter.

Seriously. The other guys are already working on it. However it is the package that makes the 6. If you change one part you have to find the other parts too. That will take some time and testing.

These guys doing for a living are better than most realize. They will figure it out but are concerned that K is not showing all they have.

I still don't get why people think he is cheating any more than anybody else. They're just having a great year.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by bb14 View Post
    The guy had on a black suit and a black tie and dark glasses. He left in a black helicopter.
    Were the dark glasses Oakleys? If so, I think I know who this individual is. I'll have my people in touch with his people. Communication regarding this picture and the individual ceases as of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I still don't get why people think he is cheating any more than anybody else. They're just having a great year.
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Okfine View Post
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And as I said earlier in the thread, it's going to be really interesting to see if he can continue this hot streak into next year.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!