Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    And O'Neal hasn't done squat this year,and he is better than that.
    I was actually there the one night he did win, way back in April.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

What happened to jd? Flat tire

Quote Originally Posted by Phil P. View Post
    It's all over now!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    Oh, it's far from over.
    8/13/16

Jd got black dimond clubed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Jd got black dimond clubed lol
    Where is all those Jd supporters at now? Not trying to be jerk. It's all about jd when he is winning. But once he has a bad race. Don't hear a peep out of them

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    Keep wishing it was over. Jd will b back on tract next race! He wasnt used to racing topless so that threw him off his game.
    That's funny. He had a top 5 result last year at topless. Plus I do believe he has been at topless last 5 years. That's not including this yr.

Just admit they missed setup etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    Where is all those Jd supporters at now? Not trying to be jerk. It's all about jd when he is winning. But once he has a bad race. Don't hear a peep out of them
    ROFL we haven't went anywhere , he had 2 flat tires while running 4th from starting 8th you act like he didn't make the race .

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    ROFL we haven't went anywhere , he had 2 flat tires while running 4th from starting 8th you act like he didn't make the race .
    He wasn't that good.

He wasn't that good.
    And your really that stupid He started 8th ran up to 3rd , car started failing back had a flat a lap later , went to the pits drove from the back to 10th or 12th something broke done for the night .

I'm seriously done talking to you I have never seen a bigger fanboy its a waste of time .

He only had one flat tire and other caution he just stopped on track. Was about to be lapped.

And your really that stupid He started 8th ran up to 3rd , car started failing back had a flat a lap later , went to the pits drove from the back to 10th or 12th something broke done for the night .I'm seriously done talking to you I have never seen a bigger fanboy its a waste of time .
    He finished the race. Must haven't been to badI do give him credit finishing race. That did help with lucas points
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 08-16-2015 at 01:07 PM.

[QUOTE=CarolinaDirt;1948629]And your really that stupid He started 8th ran up to 3rd , car started failing back had a flat a lap later , went to the pits drove from the back to 10th or 12th something broke done for the night .I'm seriously done talking to you I have never seen a bigger fanboy its a waste of time .[/QUOTEIt's all good

What u boys lookin @? flat is on the other side. Looks like kids gathered around to watch a fight on the playground
    https://twitter.com/TheFast49

Love this pic and tweet for someone that wasn't that good your boy Bloomer sure likes looking under his car

He finished the race. Must haven't been to badI do give him credit finishing race. That did help with lucas points
    What u boys lookin @? flat is on the other side. Looks like kids gathered around to watch a fight on the playground https://twitter.com/TheFast49 Love this pic and tweet for someone that wasn't that good your boy Bloomer sure likes looking under his car
    Big deal. You don't think other drivers don't do the same. When a driver is on a hot streak.

The Davenport haters acted like people thought he was going to win every race. He may not have won the Topless but that doesn't take away the type of season he already has had.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    The Davenport haters acted like people thought he was going to win every race. He may not have won the Topless but that doesn't take away the type of season he already has had.
    I agree with you. He has had an amazing season. No doubt. But when he doesnt win etc. Last night his car wasn't good enough to win. If he wouldn't gotten a flat on lap what 30 something. He still wasnt going to win. He was already falling back. Hell he may win next race. Never know

I just don't understand how people say JD and the Rumleys are driving up the cost of racing. They obviously just use their resources in the right way. Kevin's dad builds the motors in their shop. Kevin went to school for mechanical engineering, which opened up alot of doors with their already established program. He applied his self while he was young, and the made him marketable with Longhorn. It's not an unfair advantage. They don't have to outsource anything. He can turn a paperclip into a shock, so how is brains an unfair advantage? While these other big teams are spending big money on their shock man and motor man, the Rumley's are laughing all the way to the bank because none of their stuff is outsourced, they're just out smarting the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    That's just it. Everyone has pretty much figured he was gonna get beat this week. If he hadn't......the same people would complaining about how he was cheating.

I don't think jd is cheating. I think he is really tough on tracks that are tacky. But when on a track that is slick. Not as good. Just my own opinion