Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

hello there blackie, good to see you back, for a while, we've been In agreement on a lot of subjects on here, but I must disagree with your average statement, I don't care how many resources one has, an average driver cannot do what JD has done of late. icecowart, I to have known jd for quite a while, and probably know you, and all the hatters on here that are calling him a cheater , don't have a clue who he is, but if Im proven wrong, ill be the first in line for a big ole helping of that northern crow I keep hearing about.

My comments were directed at Dirt Racing #1 (A.K.A. one of Bloomquist's most prominent hemmorhoids) who doesn't want anyone but his idol to stand in the spotlight. Davenport is earning the accolades right now and last I looked, those cars don't have cruise control and/or autopilot! Give him a little credit for his work.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    My comments were directed at Dirt Racing #1 (A.K.A. one of Bloomquist's most prominent hemmorhoids) who doesn't want anyone but his idol to stand in the spotlight. Davenport is earning the accolades right now and last I looked, those cars don't have cruise control and/or autopilot! Give him a little credit for his work.
    great assessment jog49

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    And as I said earlier in the thread, it's going to be really interesting to see if he can continue this hot streak into next year.
    If Rumley goes to Rocket, streak is over. I think it may be over soon anyway.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Who is to say that JD doesn't go to Rocket with him? Maybe it's a package deal. JD on Lucas tour, Josh on WoO?

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    Who is to say that JD doesn't go to Rocket with him? Maybe it's a package deal. JD on Lucas tour, Josh on WoO?
    When the cat is out of the bag, it is out of the bag. Everyone on equal footing.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    You're probably right, but it wouldn't be because Davenport would be slipping, it would be because then suddenly guys like Richards, Carrier, Sheppard, McCreadie and Babb would be in the exact same stuff as him. The sledding would get much tougher.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    You're probably right, but it wouldn't be because Davenport would be slipping, it would be because then suddenly guys like Richards, Carrier, Sheppard, McCreadie and Babb would be in the exact same stuff as him. The sledding would get much tougher.
    That was my reasoning.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Where did the pics go?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    The pics of jds car?
    yes............................................... .......
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Wasn't sure I was ready for the possible chit storm it may cause by my posting of them. So I removed them.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleberryB4 View Post
    Wasn't sure I was ready for the possible chit storm it may cause by my posting of them. So I removed them.
    The one I had already seen from the wrong side. Man up! LOL
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    Theres some that went to a raceshop in tenn from what I was told.
    I bet so............
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

It's not considered cheating until they state in the rule book that whatever he is doing is no longer allowed. I didn't consider Bloomquists streak last year cheating. Over the winter, Lucas oil changed the rules, and if he would run those shocks now, it would be considered cheating, but not before the rules took place. If you don't think all of these big time drivers are trying different things to be faster than you're crazy, JD and Rumley have hit on something that nobody has found yet. Is it considered cheating if there's no rule about it in the rule book? No. Could that change next year? yes. For now, lets enjoy history.

To the people who say JD is an average driver, you are insane. JD has been on the rise for years. Look at Owens, he came out of nowhere a few years back and won everything in a few year stretch, now he is considered one of the best. The 6 team has the right combination of everything right now, and they are clicking. All it takes is for everything to come together.

I think we'll know sooner than later if the Rocket deal is true. Just watch Josh and if he starts running better, I think we'll all know the money has exchanged hands? But, unless it's a large sum, why would Kevin even consider? Right now, they are so far ahead of everyone else that it will take time for the others to catch them!! They can keep padding the bank account and trophy case!! I see Bloomer as the first one to eventually catch him. Obviously, he's the closest right now and he's still off a ways!! To get a deal done, Mark would had to give away a lot?

rdwphotos on FB.
    Guy must be a Bloomquist fan!
    Last edited by HuckleberryB4; 08-10-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    I think we'll know sooner than later if the Rocket deal is true. Just watch Josh and if he starts running better, I think we'll all know the money has exchanged hands? But, unless it's a large sum, why would Kevin even consider? Right now, they are so far ahead of everyone else that it will take time for the others to catch them!! They can keep padding the bank account and trophy case!! I see Bloomer as the first one to eventually catch him. Obviously, he's the closest right now and he's still off a ways!! To get a deal done, Mark would had to give away a lot?
    I would take a suitcase full of cash over hoping to continue to win.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

What's funny is the pics don't show anything...

I really don't feel like reading through 13 pages of 4m jibbrish but I will say this...

I spoke face to face with Kevin Rumley on the front stretch at the NS 100 and I directly asked him what the hell was going on with all the Longhorn stuff being talked about lately. His answer was "Nothing, nothing is changing. It's all rumors and none of it's true." I know Kevin enough to know that he wouldn't purposely misdirect me and he definitely wouldn't flat out lie to my face. Our group supports them and they hang out with us...often. Take that for what it's worth...straight from the horses mouth.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember

Maybe the sport is once again evolving to the next level! I remember when CJ Rayburn put out a chassis that lapped the entire field in a race in the 80's! Soon that chassis was being used by everyone. Rocket was once the best on the market but now we see Longhorn, Capital and others on the rise. Obviously JD is on to some new stuff that is changing the game. Soon it will be at every track.
    If you don't know it, why make a fool of yourself by saying it!