Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

I can't figure it out we're just going to have to let Scott Bloomquist find their advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It's all over social media too. Some are even going on to say they can't believe Lucas is letting this happen, they are just letting it go to sell tickets.....smh. I'd like to know what they want Lucas to do? Ban him from competition?

It would be all fine and dandy if it were their favorite driver doing all of this winning I'm sure.
    One of the reasons I don't have Facebook, Twitter, etc. I don't see how this can help you sell tickets, you go wanting to see great racing. When you got one guy pretty well stinking them up, I can't see that helping you sell tickets.

The same whining happened when Moyer, Bloomer, Owens, etc. got on a roll. It's mostly because of the social media craze. Now everyone can complain and moan, including us.

Kevin is a smart guy applying all his knowledge and obviously thinking outside the box. Will they possibly rewrite the rule book again, who knows? He's on a roll and I'm anxious to see who can catch him. Bloomer seems to be close, but not close enough. JD n Kevin are still faster than everyone. He wins the World 100, and it is IMO the greatest season ever. I'm going, so I hope not. I'd rather see a surprise winner than JD, Bloomer, etc.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    I think he's running underinflated tires............deflategate2
    Nah, all the crying is going on because he is whipping up on overinflated EGOS!!!!!!!
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

Quote Originally Posted by hotshoe65s View Post
    The question is, will series ban whatever suspension tricks he is using? Last year they banned Bloomer's trick setup after bloomer spent a year or so fine tuning it. Something needs to be done or everyone without a team engineer and $5,000 worth of data acquisition hardware and software will be out to lunch against the guys who have it.And that is coming from an engineer who could be one of those team engineers. But I don't want to see our sport come to that. It's already expensive enough.
    From what I heard. They banned Bloomquist from using a certain type of shocks at the end of last year. Because the shocks cost so much. Davenport better enjoy this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil P. View Post
    Ya all thinking JD is so good right now you're wrong! It just that everyone else sucks!!
    Jimmy Owens probably wins that race last night. If he didnt spin out in lap traffic. But he did and Jd won.

If it was easy, everyone would do it. Even all Engineers are not created equal. I've seen some Shade tree engineers that where worth more than some of the schooled ones. One thing is certain. What comes around, goes around. As we have seen from the past, any advantage is short lived. The 6 team should enjoy this while it lasts.

I think this is good for the sport. Who is going to stay home the night Superman gets whooped. If you have Heros, you have to have Villains. Johnathon will be a Hero till the Boo birds come out. It's always been this way even before Media.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    No sorry jds faster times that owens and he was only running at 80%.
    How do you jd was running at only 80%? Are you in his pit crew? You have no way of knowing . If Owens car wouldnt have gotten better in the long run.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 08-09-2015 at 12:29 PM.

wtf w/ these dolly parton purses...50 to 10?...most of these guys are running 100 laps for less than 3 grand...no wonder you see birky, smith etc. moved on....the traveler that runs 10th needs to make enough to get down the road too...

i'd rather see a 30 to win 5 to start show anyday..
    powerslave

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    He"ll enjoy next yr also!
    But it wont be nearly as many times victory lane

LOL I think your wrong the data is already there , if the rumors are true it helped speed up there setups BIG DEAL , I remember when Bloomquist and Moyer were bringing shock machines to the track and building shock dynos to test them . I see the Rumley team building off what they have already learned this year , its not some magical device thats manipulating something like Bloomquist , Lanigan and others did .

Its not like there doing what Bloomquist was , using a shock that could be manipulated during a race which in my opinion is ridiculous . Bloomquist has drove the cost of this sport up more than ANYONE and now he is whining about Kevin Rumley . Its really funny if you think about it .

In the words of Allen Iverson in a "Practice" interview , were talking about data here , data something that any one of them can acquire .

I saw a go pro camera pointed under the chassis of Bobby Pierce's racecar during a heat , you know what they aquired some data BIG DEAL . The more you learn the more you earn .Bloomquist is just mad that he can't apply data the way Rumley is .

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    How do you jd was running at only 80%? Are you in his pit crew? You have no way of knowing . If Owens car wouldnt have gotten better in the long run.
    Yes he is, and yes he does........everybody doesn't do All there racing on YB, SOME ACTUALLY GO TO A TRACK.

Cracks me up to see how little that people really know about a subject prior to posting.

But it wont be nearly as many times victory lane
    Any good lottery numbers ??? You seem to be good at clairvoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    LOL I think your wrong the data is already there , if the rumors are true it helped speed up there setups BIG DEAL , I remember when Bloomquist and Moyer were bringing shock machines to the track and building shock dynos to test them . I see the Rumley team building off what they have already learned this year , its not some magical device thats manipulating something like Bloomquist , Lanigan and others did .

Its not like there doing what Bloomquist was , using a shock that could be manipulated during a race which in my opinion is ridiculous . Bloomquist has drove the cost of this sport up more than ANYONE and now he is whining about Kevin Rumley . Its really funny if you think about it .

In the words of Allen Iverson in a "Practice" interview , were talking about data here , data something that any one of them can acquire .

I saw a go pro camera pointed under the chassis of Bobby Pierce's racecar during a heat , you know what they aquired some data BIG DEAL . The more you learn the more you earn .Bloomquist is just mad that he can't apply data the way Rumley is .
    Another fantastic post.........

Quote Originally Posted by Okfine View Post
    Yes he is, and yes he does........everybody doesn't do All there racing on YB, SOME ACTUALLY GO TO A TRACK.

Cracks me up to see how little that people really know about a subject prior to posting.
    He has said several times this year in interviews on DoD that Kevin Rumley told him if its a 50 lap race ride for the first 20 laps let the fuel load burn off so you don't hurt the right rear and then go all out . If its 100 ride the first 40 . Thats what they have been doing all year and its working .

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mike10 View Post
    NO tire failures, NO part failures, NO engine failures. what a streak they are on. I can't help but root for him just to see how many races he can win
    I've been waiting for this breakout by JD for a while. I remember one of the first times I saw him run was an SAS race at Toccoa, he ran 2nd to Madden in a Rayburn with a home built limited engine... Gave Madden all he could stand too! After that I paid close attention to him, you could see the potential was there, just needed a little seasoning and the right opportunity and BAMMM!!! 2015.... His stint with CBR just wasn't the right match for him, but he learned a great deal while he was with BWRC. I realize this streak won't last forever, but its nice to see somebody you know has special talent be recognized on the big stage.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    I've been waiting for this breakout by JD for a while. I remember one of the first times I saw him run was an SAS race at Toccoa, he ran 2nd to Madden in a Rayburn with a home built limited engine... Gave Madden all he could stand too! After that I paid close attention to him, you could see the potential was there, just needed a little seasoning and the right opportunity and BAMMM!!! 2015.... His stint with CBR just wasn't the right match for him, but he learned a great deal while he was with BWRC. I realize this streak won't last forever, but its nice to see somebody you know has special talent be recognized on the big stage.
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL I think your wrong the data is already there , if the rumors are true it helped speed up there setups BIG DEAL , I remember when Bloomquist and Moyer were bringing shock machines to the track and building shock dynos to test them . I see the Rumley team building off what they have already learned this year , its not some magical device thats manipulating something like Bloomquist , Lanigan and others did .Its not like there doing what Bloomquist was , using a shock that could be manipulated during a race which in my opinion is ridiculous . Bloomquist has drove the cost of this sport up more than ANYONE and now he is whining about Kevin Rumley . Its really funny if you think about it . In the words of Allen Iverson in a "Practice" interview , were talking about data here , data something that any one of them can acquire . I saw a go pro camera pointed under the chassis of Bobby Pierce's racecar during a heat , you know what they aquired some data BIG DEAL . The more you learn the more you earn .Bloomquist is just mad that he can't apply data the way Rumley is .
    Show me where Bloomquist is whining about Jd/kevin.Bloomer will be back on top. Just a matter of time.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 08-09-2015 at 01:32 PM.

Show me where Bloomquist is whining about Jd/kevin.Bloomer will be back on top. Just a matter of time.
    Buy a subscription to DoD it cost less than what you spend on cheesburgers , I almost felt bad for him last night in his post race interview .

Buy a subscription to DoD cost less than what you spend on cheesburgers , I almost felt bad for him last night in his post race interview .
    Still waiting to see that proof?Who owns longhorn chassis?

Buy a subscription to DoD it cost less than what you spend on cheesburgers , I almost felt bad for him last night in his post race interview .
    A challenge for bloomer is good. Its going push bloomquist to even research develop even harder. Guess he has just been lucky for the last 30 years