Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    Still waiting to see that proof?Who owns longhorn chassis?
    I think Bobby Labonte and Terry own it together , Justin Labonte runs the shop at least his pic is all over their website . Again the interview is their . www.dirtondirt.com Video section race recap fast forward to 5:38 seconds . You can hear how he is losing sleep , such a sore loser .

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    I think Bobby Labonte and Terry own it together , Justin Labonte runs the shop at least his pic is all over there website . Again the interview is their . www.dirtondirt.com Video section race recap fast forward to 5:38 seconds . You can hear how he is losing sleep , I have only heard that many excuses from people trying to get out of trouble with the law .
    I doubt he is losing any sleep. He will be back victory lane soon. Probably at the topless

Quote Originally Posted by Phil P. View Post
    I always almost do to. Some guys have me in tears in those interviews. Lol
    How was Sycamore last night ? Hopefully you keep this name awhile ole buddy lol

I think Bobby Labonte and Terry own it together , Justin Labonte runs the shop at least his pic is all over their website . Again the interview is their . www.dirtondirt.com Video section race recap fast forward to 5:38 seconds . You can hear how he is losing sleep , such a sore loser .
    Whos Bloomquist chassis engineer?

Sounded like he was looking to hire one, he kept complaining that its just gonna drive up costs but he is gonna do what it takes . He did hire Penske and brought in shocks that were adjustable during the race last year which are now banned . I'm sure he will spend what it takes .

Sounded like he was looking to hire one, he kept complaining that its just gonna drive up costs but he is gonna do what it takes . He did hire Penske and brought in shocks that were adjustable during the race last year which are now banned . I'm sure he will spend what it takes .
    He sure didnt need an engineer for last 30 years. You dont think labonte will spend whatever takes to win. You always to have to try find an legal advantage. If not you wont be competitive.Was there a rule stating you couldnt use adjustable shocks last year?Jds crew has hit on something good. But wont last.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 08-09-2015 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    No sorry jds faster times that owens and he was only running at 80%.
    How on Earth do you know JD was running 80%? Are you in the car, running telemetry?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

At times it isn't a bad interview, others, yep, he is pretty much whining. Costs, I believe you stated, he's one of the ones who has helped them go up, and yes he has. Don't b!tch about JD n Rumley when you've done it for thirty years.

I think him and Owens etc will get back up there, but they are going to have to really work. Which is what he should have left the interview at. We need to work harder, find that little extra they have, test, and come back strong as ever. But yeah, I'm a Bloomer fan and it was pretty whiny. The part about the feel in his a$$ I liked, my Dad used to always say that. If you can't feel it in your a$$, no pun intended, you ain't a good driver.

JD had a pretty good interview I thought. Not too boisterous.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil P. View Post
    No but he sure is at close proximity of his jewels if ya noticed.
    Should I ask him if JD shaves his jewels?

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Should I ask him if JD shaves his jewels?
    Yes YOU just go ahead and do that! Maybe DOD can get a camera on you at the time!!

I hope scott learns somthing from taking all those underside pics of jds car.
    Hey, at least he's taking pics of Kevin Rumleys car and not JD's jewels.. I'm just fukin with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Yes YOU just go ahead and do that! Maybe DOD can get a camera on you at the time!!
    I'm asking TMACFan, not JD. That'd just be gayyyyy.

LOL I think your wrong the data is already there , if the rumors are true it helped speed up there setups BIG DEAL , I remember when Bloomquist and Moyer were bringing shock machines to the track and building shock dynos to test them . I see the Rumley team building off what they have already learned this year , its not some magical device thats manipulating something like Bloomquist , Lanigan and others did .

Its not like there doing what Bloomquist was , using a shock that could be manipulated during a race which in my opinion is ridiculous . Bloomquist has drove the cost of this sport up more than ANYONE and now he is whining about Kevin Rumley . Its really funny if you think about it .

In the words of Allen Iverson in a "Practice" interview , were talking about data here , data something that any one of them can acquire .

I saw a go pro camera pointed under the chassis of Bobby Pierce's racecar during a heat , you know what they aquired some data BIG DEAL . The more you learn the more you earn .Bloomquist is just mad that he can't apply data the way Rumley is .
    If Bloomquists shocks weren't illegal though, then it's fair game. Whose to say they don't deem whatever Kevin has stumbled upon as illegal? They either deem it illegal, or everyone ends up with it and they move on to something else. And I'm not putting down JD or Kevin. Scott, Owens, Moyer, etc, have been doing all they could to stay on top no matter what. So if someone else can enter the fold, more power to them.

Sweet???????
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

How on Earth do you know JD was running 80%? Are you in the car, running telemetry?
    I'm going to go out on a short limb and say he talks with the driver???.......on a pretty regular basis.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

U guys can beat up on me all u want jewel this, jewel that, nut hugger this,nut hugger that but at end of race whos first!Thats right SUPERMAN!
    Sure dont like a t mac fan to me. Bandwagon jumper?

He has said several times this year in interviews on DoD that Kevin Rumley told him if its a 50 lap race ride for the first 20 laps let the fuel load burn off so you don't hurt the right rear and then go all out . If its 100 ride the first 40 . Thats what they have been doing all year and its working .
    You believe everything all drivers say in interviews.

If Bloomquists shocks weren't illegal though, then it's fair game. Whose to say they don't deem whatever Kevin has stumbled upon as illegal? They either deem it illegal, or everyone ends up with it and they move on to something else. And I'm not putting down JD or Kevin. Scott, Owens, Moyer, etc, have been doing all they could to stay on top no matter what. So if someone else can enter the fold, more power to them.
    Yep I agree they were legal till this year , no problem with it last year . I agree if they make whatever it is Rumley has found illegal then so be it . I always tend to side towards the racers in general all of them , not the touring regulars . The reason they outlawed the shocks were they were astronomically expensive . If what Kevin is doing is gonna drive up cost ( What he is doing if its espensive , not that he is an engineer ) then yes I agree it should be banned as well . Its slowly moving the little guy out of the game more and more but its been doing it for years and now more rapidly .

Yep I agree they were legal till this year , no problem with it last year . I agree if they make whatever it is Rumley has found illegal then so be it . I always tend to side towards the racers in general all of them , not the touring regulars . The reason they outlawed the shocks were they were astronomically expensive . If what Kevin is doing is gonna drive up cost ( What he is doing if its espensive , not that he is an engineer ) then yes I agree it should be banned as well . Its slowly moving the little guy out of the game more and more but its been doing it for years and now more rapidly .
    I totally agree.

I totally agree. They going to wait untol season is over to look into jds car etc? How did they go about finding out bloomer had adjustable shocks?