Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thats why a lot of guys are going to crate late models. You have to have big time sponsors to run with lucas/woo series

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    I totally agree. They going to wait untol season is over to look into jds car etc?
    I think it depends on what it is , if all they have done is aquire data , then no I mean you can't stop people from testing, during a race weekend yes , but renting a track up the road they all do it .

If its something else we don't know about ? At the rate he is winning I think something will be done before the end of the year .

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    I think it depends on what it is , if all they have done is aquire data , then no I mean you can't stop people from testing, during a race weekend yes , but renting a track up the road they all do it . If its something else we don't know about ? At the rate he is winning I think something will be done before the end of the year .
    Its more than data in my mind. Jd's a great driver. But i dont think he so good to win every night. We will see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    I think it depends on what it is , if all they have done is aquire data , then no I mean you can't stop people from testing, during a race weekend yes , but renting a track up the road they all do it .

If its something else we don't know about ? At the rate he is winning I think something will be done before the end of the year .
    But I believe data acquisition systems are illegal. If thats the case, why is it continuing?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    But I believe data acquisition systems are illegal. If thats the case, why is it continuing?
    You can't police teams test sessions

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I don't know that it is continuing or when its been and hasn't been used , or if thats even what it is . I'm just speculating based on what has been said on here .

I guess the same reason they let Bobby Pierce strap a go pro pointed under the car in his heat Friday.

Dunno man

He could run his car through a windtunnel. He could use NASA telemetry to measure chassis movement at private testing. None of it is against ANY rules. Perhaps he is just "on his game" a little more than the next guy. Perhaps his main competition is OLD.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    He could run his car through a windtunnel. He could use NASA telemetry to measure chassis movement at private testing. None of it is against ANY rules. Perhaps he is just "on his game" a little more than the next guy. Perhaps his main competition is OLD.
    They are doing something shadey or cheating. All the sudden he is the best driver in the world. The truth willcome out eventually.

They are doing something shadey or cheating. All the sudden he is the best driver in the world. The truth willcome out eventually.
    How did we get on bloomer?

Why is it so hard for people to say that JD is just a dam good driver??

More patient, more mature in great equipment.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

Its more than data in my mind. Jd's a great driver. But i dont think he so good to win every night. We will see what happens
    Yep, I agree with ya! Theres definitely a colored gentleman in the lumber business!
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Okfine View Post
    Why is it so hard for people to say that JD is just a dam good driver??More patient, more mature in great equipment.
    LolLine up jds career stats up to bloomers. Your saying jd is the most patient, and matures driver? LolGreat equipment yes for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Okfine View Post
    Why is it so hard for people to say that JD is just a dam good driver??More patient, more mature in great equipment.
    Where was all that patience and maturity last year. I guess he developed during the off season

Quote Originally Posted by racingfool32 View Post
    How did we get on bloomer?
    Yes bloomer is probably one the best drivers all time. Every driver tries to cheat or is the shadey area. If you dont believe that? Your a fool

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    Dont ask how do u know just know that i do!
    You might actually know that. Perhaps, you just let the cat out of the bag!

LOL@ he is winning, so he must be cheating!! Some of you people crack me up if it wasn't so pathetic. Now I hope he wins Charlotte just to drive ya'll over the edge! smh

LOL@ he is winning, so he must be cheating!! Some of you people crack me up if it wasn't so pathetic. Now I hope he wins Charlotte just to drive ya'll over the edge! smh
    He is winning nearly every race. They are doing something shadey or cheating. The competition is to competitive to win every big race.

You are an idiot too.

You are an idiot too.
    are you parrt of jds put crew? How do you know they arent doing something shadey or cheating. When i say shadey. I mean its not illegal but probably will be ruled illegal.Why didnt he dominate last year or year before?All sudden he gotten so much better from last year

He is winning nearly every race. They are doing something shadey or cheating. The competition is to competitive to win every big race.
    Remember, most on here are keyboard racers, never have put a wrench on a dlm. The ones that have know that what the 6 team is doing is virtually impossible. Im not saying he's cheating, but they have a big advantage, all of a sudden. That's not coincidental.