Default Think about this!!!!!

I was sitting in the ole recliner processing what Davenport has done this year and I started back to the first of the year when Team Rumbley wasn't even going to run the Lucas Tour. It's hard to believe that their season has turned out like this. Its also funny how much Kevin has got under Bloomquist skin, he has almost ran out of excuses, I would love for them to just sweep the rest of the year. Scott just can't handle Rumbley being as intelligent as he is, and before any of you say anything about engineering, yes Kevin is a engineer but he has been wrenching on dirt cars for longer than he has been an engineer, now it's just paying off.

Scott's a very smart guy.........but his candle is dim sitting next to Kevin's.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

Scott may be a bit miffed at the success JD is having. Who would not be if you have a competitive bone in your body. Scott has a burning desire to improve on what Kevin and his group have accomplished.

Just remember, Scott has won a hell of lot more races before computer engineering to this degree has taken over. It's the times, keep up or you will get passed by.

Quote Originally Posted by MN Dirt Daddy View Post
    Scott may be a bit miffed at the success JD is having. Who would not be if you have a competitive bone in your body. Scott has a burning desire to improve on what Kevin and his group have accomplished.

Just remember, Scott has won a hell of lot more races before computer engineering to this degree has taken over. It's the times, keep up or you will get passed by.
    Trust me I have a ton of respect for What Scott has done for this sport and he is one the best ever, but the way Scott acts just makes me want to see team 6 win every race.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    I was sitting in the ole recliner processing what Davenport has done this year and I started back to the first of the year when Team Rumley wasn't even going to run the Lucas Tour. It's hard to believe that their season has turned out like this. Its also funny how much Kevin has got under Bloomquist skin, he has almost ran out of excuses, I would love for them to just sweep the rest of the year. Scott just can't handle Rumley being as intelligent as he is, and before any of you say anything about engineering, yes Kevin is a engineer but he has been wrenching on dirt cars for longer than he has been an engineer, now it's just paying off.
    You obviously must have seen Bloomers post race interview alsoThat was some serious loss for words.

I also enjoy witnessing this JD run. This sport needs some fresh faces other than Moyer, Bloomer and Owens. No offense to any of them. This is just good for DLM racing right now.
    8/13/16

Default Good post HH

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You obviously must have seen Bloomers post race interview alsoThat was some serious loss for words.

I also enjoy witnessing this JD run. This sport needs some fresh faces other than Moyer, Bloomer and Owens. No offense to any of them. This is just good for DLM racing right now.
    Cat had his tongue for sure. Shoulda just said, "I don't know what them motherfukers are doing, but I'm going to do my damedest to figure it out." Instead he tried to go all Albert Einstein.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I was sitting in the ole recliner processing what Davenport has done this year and I started back to the first of the year when Team Rumbley wasn't even going to run the Lucas Tour. It's hard to believe that their season has turned out like this. Its also funny how much Kevin has got under Bloomquist skin, he has almost ran out of excuses, I would love for them to just sweep the rest of the year. Scott just can't handle Rumbley being as intelligent as he is, and before any of you say anything about engineering, yes Kevin is a engineer but he has been wrenching on dirt cars for longer than he has been an engineer, now it's just paying off.
    Kevin Rumley.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Kevin Rumley.
    True.............but the car doesn't drive itself either.

And it's not like he is the only longhorn driver winning anything.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

Bloomquist as far as i knowi snt an engineer. Maybe self taught. But Kevin is an engineer.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 08-09-2015 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Okfine View Post
    Scott's a very smart guy.........but his candle is dim sitting next to Kevin's.
    I highly doubt that. If your just going by car setups.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post

Yes I did, And also have watch Bloomquist in all the other interviews this year. Every time up until the last few races ole Scott would just say that the tracks they had been racing on we're cusion dominate and JD couldn't drive anywhere but up there. I about lost my Sh!t when is listened to it. Love or Hate Scott you have to like it competitive nature, he is just confused as can be right now and it's great, I'm sure somebody will catch up sooner than later, then it will be interested if Kevin Rumley can one up them again!!!!

Yes I did, And also have watch Bloomquist in all the other interviews this year. Every time up until the last few races ole Scott would just say that the tracks they had been racing on we're cusion dominate and JD couldn't drive anywhere but up there. I about lost my Sh!t when is listened to it. Love or Hate Scott you have to like it competitive nature, he is just confused as can be right now and it's great, I'm sure somebody will catch up sooner than later, then it will be interested if Kevin Rumley can one up them again!!!!
    Bloomer will be one that catches up with Rumley. Done it for the last years and will continue. Funny how Davenports had one good year and now he's best ever. At least some think

I'll give davenports crew credit. Whatever they are doing? It's working so far. But it won't last.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    Bloomer will be one that catches up with Rumley. Done it for the last years and will continue. Funny how Davenports had one good year and now he's best ever. At least some think
    I don't know if people think he is the best ever, I certainly don't but he is the one too beat now. I think Moyer has just as good of chance as Bloomer.

I don't think JD is the best ever but, I don't think there is any doubt he is having one of the best seasons ever. For me the best ever so far is Jeff Pervis

They let Scott wins some pretty big races before they decided to pull his shocks from him. Everybody had something to say then..

Ga Rules!!!! Hookm Horns

Quote Originally Posted by swartzman View Post
    They let Scott wins some pretty big races before they decided to pull his shocks from him. Everybody had something to say then..
    The big difference is. Bloomquist without bending rules is still going to be right there at the top. Jd isnt going to be a contender without bending the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    The big difference is. Bloomquist without bending rules is still going to be right there at the top. Jd isnt going to be a contender without bending the rules.
    I want to know what rules JD and team 6 are breaking or bending?

The difference, to quote Fletch, "Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays."