Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Florence and Lucas oil suspend chad Stapleton indefinitely!

I thought that getting out of your car during a race was about as bad as it gets? Have we learned anything at all?

If you get in the car you have to get out of it also!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gray View Post
    I thought that getting out of your car during a race was about as bad as it gets? Have we learned anything at all?
    When did he do this? Friday or Saturday?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gray View Post
    Portsmouth raceway needs to take that approach as last weekend guy gets out of his car and stops the field and then starts beating on another driver. Good job Lucas oil as well as Florence speedway

Good Move in the right direction ..... The Track offical shouldnt have to try n hold someone back .... Bann them & fine them .... It will stop when they have to reach in their wallet ....

Quote Originally Posted by almost broke View Post
    Portsmouth raceway needs to take that approach as last weekend guy gets out of his car and stops the field and then starts beating on another driver. Good job Lucas oil as well as Florence speedway
    Lol, nope, you penalize the guy who got beat on who did nothing wrong.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    When did he do this? Friday or Saturday?
    Saturday during B-Main race #3. He was pretty hot, throwing the steering wheel from car @ James.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Saturday during B-Main race #3. He was pretty hot, throwing the steering wheel from car @ James.
    So what happened? Obviously Chad had some reason to be upset. Did James wreck him?

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    New tailgating game..........corn hole is done.

Rambo and Stapleton behind all the marketing of the new steering wheel toss game.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

I'm sure Chad could give two fuqs! James deserved worse for that move.

I missed what started the incident in the B Main, but it couldn't have been much worse than how James drove through Erb in their first heat on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by TALON75 View Post
    I'm sure Chad could give two fuqs! James deserved worse for that move.
    What exactly was the move?

Insane Duane made him do it

While we are on the topic of knuckleheads, who was in the 31 car that punted Pierce?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    What exactly was the move?
    He went bonzai on the bottom going three wide in the last chance race .His car slid up the track fast and knocked the car in the middle that Stapleton was racing so hard that it shot both him and Chad into the outside wall . Wrecked Chad's car pretty good busted the radiator messed up the nose.

On one of the restarts going into turn 3. james and chamberlin was racing hard for realstate on the bottom. chamberlin spun out into Stapleton. They was all fighting for 2nd place. It was a good battle between StachamberJames,chamber,gills before that happen. Stapleton should hit chamber with wheel first then picked it up through it james lol its on dod think around 9 min mark.

I've seen it. I didn't see James go up the track. Looked like him and chamberlain we're going for same real estate and met.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Insane Duane made him do it

While we are on the topic of knuckleheads, who was in the 31 car that punted Pierce?
    Nick Latham....he isnt a knucklehead either. That's the first time I've ever seen him get into anyone. Not sure what he was supposed to do there? He lifts he's going into the wall....too late to cross over in that situation.

I seen both of these deals turning out like they did when they entered the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    I've seen it. I didn't see James go up the track. Looked like him and chamberlain we're going for same real estate and met.
    I thought it was just a racing deal my self . 3 cars fighting to get in the show .

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    I thought it was just a racing deal my self . 3 cars fighting to get in the show .
    Those were my thoughts as well. Sounded like Essex talked Lucas into penalizing him with his announcing