Thread: Jimmy Owens??

Default Jimmy Owens??

Is he still in a Club29? I've noticed no mention of Club29 on his spoiler or roll cage.

Last I knew he was still in Club 29 and when those above mentioned his bloomer car days, he had Chris Fox his former crew chief with him, Chris is no longer working with Jimmy and he has a new crew with him.... I am not saying the new crew is wrong or this or that so don't try to read anything into it. All I know is that Chris had been with Jimmy for so many years and the man is sharp as a tack when knowing what to do with a car that Jimmy is driving. I know I miss Chris being around that is for sure!
    A member from back in the day....

Quote Originally Posted by Phil P. View Post
    No, he's in Nasty55's wheel barrel!!

Lol, I have no clue... All I know is he ain't done much sense his Bloomer days... Wish him the best tho!! Hell of a nice guy Jimmy!!

Lmao Phil he looked good in that wheelbarrow until you let go of one of the handles and let him spin himself out

How ya doing you old hippie fan? Bloomquist had a good run Saturday night kinda wish he could of caught JD and passed him to be honest because ol JD is stinking things up to much lol...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Jimmy is still in a club 29 car and from what I was told Saturday night you will start to see a big difference in his performance because he has the aforementioned Chris fox back with him now .

Quote Originally Posted by Goatman7 View Post
    Jimmy is still in a club 29 car and from what I was told Saturday night you will start to see a big difference in his performance because he has the aforementioned Chris fox back with him now .
    Well that's fantastic news for jimmy...........and Chris.

Like them both a lot.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

That's great news Chris is a smart man he will have the 20 back up front

that's great news goatman, I've been away for a few weeks, been riding a two wheeler to Sturgis SD and back, which I've discovered I am about to old for that 1600 mile ride home , but anyway, when did cris come back?

This past weekend at the north/south 100

thanks, I haven't talked to anyone up that way in a few weeks, I know they had been talking, but that's all, but I had a hunch it was coming. sometimes a break stimulates good things afterwards.

Thumbs up

Good things come to those who wait! Glad to hear this news now Jimmy can get back to his winning ways.....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

foxy!!!!!!

Do both the Club 29 and Black Diamonds have the same tag on the console? I ask because I noticed that Jimmy's car at the North/South on Saturday had a Black Diamond tag near where the driver's right leg might lean against the console. I thought it strange, because I understood Jimmy's was a Club 29. Maybe it doesn't matter, cause he could rivet any kind of tag he wanted onto his car.

Also, I am glad to hear that Chris is back with Jimmy. I hope that's true.

The club 29s start off as a black diamond it should have had the club 29 decale on the fuel cell but it probably has a black diamond on it also lanigan gets them from stucky and finishes them

Chris fox has no intention of coming back to being a crew chief again a friend of mine talked to him and he is happy doing his daily job so I don't know how the RUMORS GOT STARTED

Quote Originally Posted by 70satomic View Post
    Chris fox has no intention of coming back to being a crew chief again a friend of mine talked to him and he is happy doing his daily job so I don't know how the RUMORS GOT STARTED
    Buzzkill..............

The rumor got started by the man that drove the hauler up to the race with chris in it is all I know .

The rumor got started by the man that drove the hauler up to the race with chris in it is all I know .
    Pffffft.........like he would actually know anything, lol.

Chris wasn't there this past weekend. Sorry wished he was and wished he was back with Jimmy but like someone else stated he is working and enjoying time with his wife and his sporting events that he dearly loves
    A member from back in the day....