Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I know what they did and why. He said his frame rail is hitting not the cross member. I ran high bank in an older rocket. Frame never bottomed out. The bolt on the front of the upper always dug in. Ended up cutting the mount down and grinding the head of the bolt down to stop it

Kwoods25, I assumed earlier this year that it was my frame rail that was bottoming out... but it's most likely that was wrong and it's been the cross member. I changed my shock settings too on the RF to try to keep it out of the dirt and that has seemed to help it some too.

Even with the new style cross member they are still hitting the track. It did help some. But my aluminum plate at the rack is beat all to pieces from bottoming out. My 2011 car kept hitting on the lower bolt up front. We rigged it up to help it. But it still did it. Just the norm for rockets

Good to know... I'll be going to Duck River this weekend to run with the crates on Friday night and then to another local track to me on Saturday. I plan to use about the same baseline setup that I used this past weekend and see how it goes. I've not been to Duck River before but I think we'll do ok.

Good luck to you buddy

Next thing you know they will be raising it again....I hope they fix some stuff that orange has been a huge disappointment to us. I really have always liked rockets but the past few years they have been a lot more work then some of the other brands to get fast out the box