Default Roll call-WoO Delmar, Budds & Winchester

Does anyone have a roll call for the WoO drivers for Delmar, Budds Creek and Winchester this weekend? Weather looks good this weekend.
    Last edited by md27diz; 08-10-2015 at 06:42 PM.

how is the racing at Winchester?

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    Our local message board was shut down for ppl slamming tracks, aka giving their opinion...
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

So that shouldn't stop you here ! I have never been to winchester , so mud what is your opinion of the track ?

I'll update as I get more info...

Covert All
    Satterlee all
    Hubbard Del & Budds
    Elliott Del & Budds
    Whaley Del & Budds
    Hollidge Budds & Win
    Stone Budds & Win
    Moreland Budds & Win
    Lathroum Budds & Win ?
    King Del & Budds
    Robinson All
    Davis Del & Budds
    Last edited by Mudweiser; 08-12-2015 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    So that shouldn't stop you here ! I have never been to winchester , so mud what is your opinion of the track ?
    Winchester, when prepped right, can produce good side-by-side racing... But the last couple times I've been, the track has slicked off by time trials and producing very little passing in the heats as well as the feature... I hope they hit on the track prep, but I'm expecting a one groove track... And with the curfew, it makes it almost impossible to re-work the track during the night... Either way, I'll be there to support our local dirt racing scene...

Sounds like a fair assessment from what i've heard . Lets just hope the track crew can get it done for sat night !

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    Harold says it is usually good old buddy!!!

Thanks Eric, I hope all is well.

thanks for your honesty. I think I've been there two or three times since Bloomquist and Owens swapped the lead and Bloomer won. That was a good race. Other than that Winchester has been pretty bad. And that's being kind. By the way , I was there when the locals kicked the WOO butts. Either they are good or the Outlaws are bad. I'll be at Del. and Potomac. Potomac was good last year and a great crowd. Best I've seen at Potomac in years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudweiser View Post
    Winchester, when prepped right, can produce good side-by-side racing... But the last couple times I've been, the track has slicked off by time trials and producing very little passing in the heats as well as the feature... I hope they hit on the track prep, but I'm expecting a one groove track... And with the curfew, it makes it almost impossible to re-work the track during the night... Either way, I'll be there to support our local dirt racing scene...