Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hagerstown Speedway - August events

Wednesday, August 12 (7:00 p.m.) Test & Tune, Any cars from any track 7 – 9 p.m., General Admission Free==== Saturday, August 15 (7:00 p.m.) BACK TO SCHOOL / Kids Small Fry Night - 2nd Annual K-Lynn Management 20 lap PS (Double Points) + LM $3000 TO WIN (30 Laps), LMS $800 TO WIN (25 Laps), & E-Mods. ===== Saturday, August 22 7:00 PM J.G. Cochran Auction Night- Small Car National Qualifier (Nationals Rules) LMS, PS, & LM===== dirtcapitol.com

Will you give someone who doesn't run your track on a weekly basis an honest chance at a win ?

No comment huh ? Won't even try to give other drivers an honest and fair shake ? Despicable !

Hands down the most dishonest run track i've seen in a long time !

If you're going to make comments like that, then tell everyone why.

See if you can get video of the super late model start from sat 8/8 and watch the initial start and tell me if the outside pole sitter "jumped " in any way consequently being robbed of the potential 2500.00 purse ! And by the way you'll have to find "private video" because the track will surely edit the start from its trackside video !

Dirt mann 007 go ahead get the video clear as day he jumped and then he wants to tell people 37 car reved motor and then he went !how can you reve the motor and then take chance not getting back in high.got what he deserves as far a i see it lmao!!gotteem deeze nuts !!!

Where were you when it happened and have you seen the video ?

And also we can tell by your screen name that you are a part bof the problem with dirt racing today !!! But hey whatever makes it easier for you guys to look in the mirror !!!!

In looking at the results it looks like all of the drivers who were there support Hagerstown quite a bit. I wasn't at Hagerstown last week, so didn't see the start but can safely say I've seen them put home town drivers to the back quite a bit too so there is no favoritism going on from what I see.

Dirt man 007 as you seen i was there and started 3 rd. We all know he jumped so its over now and dunn with , but keep in mind your still welcome to come back at the end of the year races im sure they would like to see 72 car there. See ya friday at potomac

We can only hope that the potomac track promoter doesn't treat non faithful local drivers as the promoters at hagerstown do !!!

If he jumped then how was they side by side entering 1? He never cleared him till getting off 2

The 72 was 1/2 a car length behind coming to the flagstand !!!!!! How many cars @ hagerstown are sponsored in some way by the tracck promoter ?

That happens everywhere. How many cars run Winchester/Potomac that are sponsored by the actual owner, not even just the promoter? How many cars run the Lucas Oil Series, carrying sponsorship from Forrest Lucas? If you do not like a track, please do not go. If you like the sport in general please support as many local tracks as you can. That is what makes this country great, the same thing that gives you a right to sit at your computer all day and complain about everything within the sport affords you the same right to decide never to go to a speedway you are not happy with. I just can never figure out why people like you who have all the answers just won't start his own Speedway and run it the way you think it should be run. As great as you think you are, you speedway should be full of competitors and spectators every week.

Man, I can't stand the way Covert drives on the track but his fans are even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by prodirtcar32 View Post
    That happens everywhere. How many cars run Winchester/Potomac that are sponsored by the actual owner, not even just the promoter? How many cars run the Lucas Oil Series, carrying sponsorship from Forrest Lucas? If you do not like a track, please do not go. If you like the sport in general please support as many local tracks as you can. That is what makes this country great, the same thing that gives you a right to sit at your computer all day and complain about everything within the sport affords you the same right to decide never to go to a speedway you are not happy with. I just can never figure out why people like you who have all the answers just won't start his own Speedway and run it the way you think it should be run. As great as you think you are, you speedway should be full of competitors and spectators every week.
    Agreed, I'm sure dirtMAN007 Speedway would be fill to capacity week in and week out. As soon as you get the one to go signal under caution you can just mash the gas all the way around the track and it wouldn't be called jumping the start (especially if your last name is Covert). He wouldn't allow anyone who lived within 50 miles of track to sponsor any cars because that would be favoritism. I'm sure it would be a great place to watch a race.

Quote Originally Posted by prodirtcar32 View Post
    WHAT MADE THIS COUNTRY GREAT WAS HONESTY AND INTEGRITY AND PEOPLE WILLING TO FIGHT FOR THAT ! NOT JUST IN RACING BUT EVERYWHERE THESE DAYS THAT HAS ALL GONE BY THE WAY SIDE ! and once again i repeat the sentiment that track owners and promoters should make choice be one or the other !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Man, I can't stand the way Covert drives on the track but his fans are even worse.
    Now my feelings are hurt... Yes, I'm a fan of Covert, but also a fan of Tavenner.. I wasn't at H-town on sat, but I've heard the story from both sides... Does anyone have a link to the video...
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

GOOD POINT PRODIRTCAR32 IF THEY DONT LIKE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE MAYBE THEY WILL STAY AT POTOMAC AND WINCHESTER YOU CANT MAKE EVEERYBODY HAPPY !! HE DONT REALIZE ALL THE (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) HIS DRIVER DOES AND HOW HE RACES ! ASK 91 TEAM AND 30 TEAM AND ETC ...
    Last edited by doublea25; 08-13-2015 at 12:00 PM.