Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Clearly seen, here are a couple members, who have lost the argument and turn to name calling and disrespect. For anyone that goes to races, there are short slide jobs. Sometimes your the slider, sometimes your the slidee. To term the slider a dirty driver or just paying someone back is a matter of perspective. Leach, Hater, sniffing pie, really, some need to grow up. Or put the bottle away. It would be a sad day, when someone can't stand up for their racer.
    Or even sadder when one can't speak a legitimate opinion without getting taken to task for having said opinion.

I agree with you about the name calling and such, much better ways to get your point or opinion across..............however, so is talking it out man to man without some hypocrite calling up the principal and reporting that his feelings are hurt.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

I've seen guys rub sheet metal and have no problem with it and I have seen guys rub sheet metal and say the other guy has no talent. I think it all depends on whether someone gained a position or not.

As far as dirty or aggressive, this is the official 4m rule of thumb.

If your favorite racer gets slid, it's dirty.
    If your favorite racer performs the slide(successful or not), it's aggressive.

And if you don't believe that, go back and review this thread.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    you guys are a riot...blackie go make up another screen name so you can carry on conversations with yourself...how many do you have now? nasty...your name says it all.....

I must say, Bobby for sure gos for the win. It sure was fun, watching him go for the win at the truck race at Eldora! Smile...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Clearly seen, here are a couple members, who have lost the argument and turn to name calling and disrespect. For anyone that goes to races, there are short slide jobs. Sometimes your the slider, sometimes your the slidee. To term the slider a dirty driver or just paying someone back is a matter of perspective. Leach, Hater, sniffing pie, really, some need to grow up. Or put the bottle away. It would be a sad day, when someone can't stand up for their racer.

Hey pot meet kettle..... Just sayin.
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Clayton....good one....could be my new favorite....but could you please post my favorite pic...I think its about time

Cool

nasty...your name says it all.....

Boy I guess you told me now didn't you pierceFAN! Not!!!!!

bending a little sheet metal does not constitute getting taken out...wow wow wow is right....pull your head out nasty the brown you see is clouding your view...asphalt is way different...these things that you constantly rip bobby about happen each and every night at every dirt track across america...but with your hatred for team pierce you ignore when someone else does it...pops brought up 2 clear instances with babb...did you go on his threads and rip him constantly?? or any other driver for that matter? NO! because you are a hater and want to keep trying to knock bobby down...i dislike babb...ever since the macon instance...im done with him...guess what...i havent been to his web page...or his facebook page...i dont even open up a link if it has his name in it...i dont care what he's doing...whatever he's up too is fine with me....im not going to start crap with any of his fans when they are happy he won...like the topless...good for him...but I DONT CARE...i just dont understand the need or the want to do that...i chose to root and be happy for my driver vs. spending time bashing and ripping another...you seem to enjoy the latter...

The difference between Shannon and Bobby is Shannon owns his incidents and says he has one coming. Bobby makes snide remarks about the other guy lifting and never takes responsibility for his actions. If Bobby would own his mistakes he'd get more respect. And he flat out put Harrison into the wall with a bonehead slider. That's wrecking a guy, period. I'm not a fan of Bobby, but I don't hate him either. The bottom line is he needs to some respect. If not, some one will eventually go Casey Roberts on him.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

By the way, I'm not saying Bobby is the only one who does that crap all the time. I was raised you learn from your mistakes to prevent from making the same one over and over again. Seems like Bobby is never gonna learn. Then again he is very young and may grow up one day. I still won't be a fan but everyone to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    The difference between Shannon and Bobby is Shannon owns his incidents and says he has one coming. Bobby makes snide remarks about the other guy lifting and never takes responsibility for his actions. If Bobby would own his mistakes he'd get more respect. And he flat out put Harrison into the wall with a bonehead slider. That's wrecking a guy, period. I'm not a fan of Bobby, but I don't hate him either. The bottom line is he needs to some respect. If not, some one will eventually go Casey Roberts on him.
    End of thread..........great post on the subject.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post

Good post and definately spot on!!