Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb THE 21st annual Fred Dillow memorial

5000 to win
    1077 fast time

The best race of the year is tonight at the racetrack between the rivers! I'd expect 40+ late models and mods

http://radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/WRAC Live on the radio. About over. Boggs over Moran 5 laps left. Caution flag. Casebolt brings it out.

Boggs had fast time too.

Jackie Boggs is the winner.

4B team PRP dialed Grayson strong!

Jason Jameson drove the dog pi$$ out of his car to a 3rd place finish around the high side

Jackie took the lead around lap 22 and never looked back

Jason is a beast

Default Casebolt

Shoulda stuffed Boggs, if you can't pass a guy on lap about 10 clean, need to learn how to. And go ahead and b!tch at me all you want. How he gets so lucky to run people as he does and not be stuffed I have no idea.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I never seen em touch b*tch

I didnt see any rough driving from boggs at all he was all over moran a few times but never nothing that was rough driving in anyway just hard racing. Moran looked good but boggs is the man at prp. What was up with the heat races where they had a lap in and took it back for a restart then the next heat race that didnt have a lap in and put a lap up? PRP is a nice facility and racing has been very good here lately but the officials making the calls seems to be a little shady at times.

Does the big boy ever not win a big dollar race at PRP? Maybe they should rename that place BRP
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by whatsadirttrack View Post
    I didnt see any rough driving from boggs at all he was all over moran a few times but never nothing that was rough driving in anyway just hard racing. Moran looked good but boggs is the man at prp. What was up with the heat races where they had a lap in and took it back for a restart then the next heat race that didnt have a lap in and put a lap up? PRP is a nice facility and racing has been very good here lately but the officials making the calls seems to be a little shady at times.
    Not sure if you stayed for the mod feature or not, they had some very weird calls going on there. I know there were a few upset people after the race, and it just wasn't the Gilpin crew.

How can you have a spin coming off of turn 2 on the start and call it a lap completed in the late heat ?
    Then you make a lap and half in mod and have a complete restart ?
    The 7 late got SCREWED big time and the 12 mod got all kinds of GOOD LUCK !!!!!
    In the bomber they had the second and third place cars rub hard in turn 4 and the 4th place car passed them so they threw the caution and gave their place back and no one charged with caution.
    I have never seen calls like last night.
    Before any one says anything I have no clue who any of those drivers are.

i saw several terrible calls last night a few times. 1. in on of the late model heats someone spun in turn 1 and they waited till a they completed a whole lap to throw the caution. In another a couple of heats they had ran a full lap possibly two and did a complete restart. In I think the 2nd latemodel heat with chamberlain and jameson they had to have ran two laps threw a caution did a complete restart and then gave billy gullion who came out onto the track after the caution the 4th place position which he then pulled right back off the track but overall just a whole night of questionable calls

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Not sure if you stayed for the mod feature or not, they had some very weird calls going on there. I know there were a few upset people after the race, and it just wasn't the Gilpin crew.
    what happened in mods? who won?

Shon Flannery won the Mods over Gilpin who came from 14th to second
    RJ7171C71R

P.S.The Conleys Rock and so does the DSP and PRP!!!

It was a good race! Nothing dirty about any of it. Moran looked good and held his own, but Jackie drove like a boss! Always exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    I never seen em touch b*tch
    Ouch, that hurts my feelings, I'm deeply torn. I'd expect nothing less from a Boggs fan. Only reason they didn't touch is because Casebolt didn't wanna be part of the wall and he'd have turned Jackie into it if he didn't get out of it. Casebolt is a smart racer. See how I did that without being ignorant.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

So they didn't touch but casebolt should have stuffed him? yeah that makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    So they didn't touch but casebolt should have stuffed him? yeah that makes perfect sense.
    Okay, so you've never been to a race where a guy should have been completely wiped off the map, but another guy had the brains to hit the brakes or take major action to avoid a collision? I'm not saying this case deserved that drastic of a retaliation, but a shot in the a$$ yes. Can hardly watch a race anymore where Boggs doesn't make a move and go wow, and not a good wow. But I thought you called things as you see them, guess not with Boggs, and you don't have DoD.

And I'm done with this, when he gets his though don't be surprised.