Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lucas Oil, we have a problem

I'm so d@mn tired of seeing drivers cause a caution on purpose. Stopping, then going to get tires or what have ya, totally stinking up the show. It's pathetic. Put em a lap down and stop this $hit. Sick of it!

It's not just a Lucas oil problem.... It's problem among all tracks and series. Heck I even saw it at the local show Friday night.

There were 7 cautions in the 100 lapper. That really isn't that bad. Yet, you wanna b!tch. Stovall, Rasdon, and Bloomer each brought out a caution, which resulted in them DNFing. Owens spun out to bring out one. Davenport brought out two, one where he actually had a flat tire.

So you really only have a legitimate beef with the caution Erb brought out and one of two Davenport brought out.
    Last edited by huskerdirt; 08-16-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Owens spin was puzzling at the time. Thought maybe he lost some talent. Fresh set of Hoosiers and $40 grand makes a guy do some crazy things. lol

It's been going on all year. One time is too many. I don't want it to turn into UDTRA / Hav a Tampa days. That's where its headed.
    Last edited by dirt crow; 08-16-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Owens spin was puzzling at the time. Thought maybe he lost some talent. Fresh set of Hoosiers and $40 grand makes a guy do some crazy things. lol
    Well a lot more can go wrong when you spin on purpose versus just stopping out of the way.

Funny thing is we didn't dirt crow b!tch about this after the N/S or I-80 or the Show Me. It's not just a Lucas problem like he wants it to be.
    Last edited by huskerdirt; 08-16-2015 at 11:22 AM.

There's nothing that can be done by officials if there's a one car, beautifully orchestrated spin, at a spot on the track where one won't get hit. Lol. I seen bloomer do a nice one at magnolia. But this stop and starting without a flat, something can be done about that.

Well I apologize for not b!tching about em after those other races. .....it's been going on all year. That covers em all. And yes, it's happening everywhere. But Lucas is leading the way.

Erb pulls up lame on the top side and stops. Yellow comes out he drives off under his own power. Hmmm, crazy stuff

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    Well I apologize for not b!tching about em after those other races. .....it's been going on all year. That covers em all. And yes, it's happening everywhere. But Lucas is leading the way.
    No it hasn't been going all year with Lucas. You didn't b!tch about it because it didn't happen. Now it happens once (at least your assumption), you throw your arms up and say it's been happening all year. Quite the exaggeration on your part.

Who were the guilty parties at the N/S??? I-80??? Show Me????

Since its been happening all year with Lucas. Then you should be able to rattle those off without hesitation.
    Last edited by huskerdirt; 08-16-2015 at 11:37 AM.

Yep. And let me say this. If I was a driver, i'd do it to. I don't blame the drivers. They found a loop hole. Why not do it. It's Lucas officials, and others for huskers sake, that needs to stop it with a new lap down rule.

I'm so d@mn tired of seeing drivers cause a caution on purpose. Stopping, then going to get tires or what have ya, totally stinking up the show. It's pathetic. Put em a lap down and stop this $hit. Sick of it!
    Totally agree. Been going on for too long at all tracks. Put them a lap down is a good idea.
    8/13/16

It's not just a Lucas problem. I've been to thousands of races and only seen a driver get DQ'd for stopping for no apparent reason twice. Interestingly enough, it was the same driver both times.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I seen it in person at magnolia 5 times. Seen it at other Lucas races on DoD. Maybe it didn't happen at all Lucas races but it is happening. That's why I say all year. Your too politically correct. And obviously have on your Lucas knee pads this morning. Gees....

Ok. Here ye here ye! It's happening everywhere! But I, me, my eyes, have seen it more at Lucas races. And since Lucas is the supreme series of the land, I point at them first.

I seen it in person at magnolia 5 times. Seen it at other Lucas races on DoD. Maybe it didn't happen at all Lucas races but it is happening. That's why I say all year. Your too politically correct. And obviously have on your Lucas knee pads this morning. Gees....
    I'm not being politically correct. You said it's happening all year. That implies most, if not all the races. I asked you to give me examples in the last 3 races where this has happened. Obviously you couldn't do that. So the fact that you say it happens all the time isn't true.

I don't have any knee pads on. If you are gonna blame a series for something. At least have some facts to back it up. That is all.

Lol!!! I define all year one way, you another. I can live with that. Can you?

I really diss agree with drivers that cause a caution just change tire because they picked the wrong tires, or they get off pace and cause caution. I really believe they should put them a lap down for that. Its different if you had flat or having car problems. It happen alot last night. How much did that play in hand for shannon to catch brown?
    Last edited by Kwd1253; 08-16-2015 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    I really diss agree with drivers that cause a caution just change tire because they picked the wrong tires, or they get off pace and cause tires. I really believe they should put them a lap down for that. Its different if you had flat or having car problems. It happen alot last night. How much did that play in hand for shannon to catch brown?
    I agree. Good post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    I really diss agree with drivers that cause a caution just change tire because they picked the wrong tires, or they get off pace and cause caution. I really believe they should put them a lap down for that. Its different if you had flat or having car problems. It happen alot last night. How much did that play in hand for shannon to catch brown?
    It didn't play a role.

Shannon never pitted. And he caught him in lap traffic, almost 20 laps after the last caution.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post

I don't have any knee pads on.

Yeah and that's why your knee's are all scraped up husker!! The guy has a legitimate B!tch and you D@mn well know he is right.... It happens at all tracks!! It may not have happened at the 3 you named off but it has happened at alot of the other races this yr....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!