Default Rear Axle Placement

I was told to trail my right rear back on my mustang for short tight trackshow exactly do you do that?. can I buy a arm to do so?

not everyone at once now!.....thought this was a good place to learn and get help....on to another forum i guess

You need to be patient. You aren't the only one needing help. I was going to give you an answer but I think I will pass.

Im interested in hearing some opinions on this. It be easy enough to do but seems like a crutch for improper 4 link geometry.

no loss here brownturd

There must be something seriously wrong with you.

Very Childish Person. Don't waste your time on him.

Remove the control arms and then measure the center of one bushing to the center of the other bushing. Remove the bushings from the control arms. Weld a piece of 1/4 inch key stock inside where the bushings came from. Make bushings out of Derlin or some type of plastic. Cut a slot 1/4 inch for the key stock to fit in. This will keep the bushing from moving when placed in the control arm. Offset the holes in the new bushings to get the amount you want to move the axle. This is for the passenger side of car. If you want to do the drivers side do the same thing but move holes closer together.

i always just drilled a hole in the control arm mount on the rearend and weld a washer over the old hole for reinforcement, added about 1/2" rear steer to the car.
    No matter how hard you try...you cant fix stupid!!!

If you build it right...it will turn left!!!

www.raceidaho.com

thank you to everyone that has messaged, responded and help me with this..I greatly appreciate