Default Coming Events at Hagerstown Speedway

dirtcapitol.com *Sat. 22 7:00 PM J.G. Cochran Auction Night- Small Car National Qualifier (Nationals Rules) LMS, PS, HS & LM------ *Sat. 29 7:00 PM RACE FOR CANCER NIGHT- General Admission will be 1/2 off - LM, LMS, PS, HS
    Attached Images Attached Images

What's going on @ the "do you dirty" capital ? Oh you mean the promoter sponsored cars getting special treatment and handed the win ? Yeah that's right I said it !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    What's going on @ the "do you dirty" capital ? Oh you mean the promoter sponsored cars getting special treatment and handed the win ? Yeah that's right I said it !
    Please stop wasting the oxygen that those of us who are not completely ignorant could be using.

Thanks,
    Everyone else.

But you are ignorant to some degree?

Question

It could be a misprint but, I saw where the first loser @ Funchester last night got beat by a promoter owned car...
    Opinions may vary...

Cant see the pic so i wont know which is the ppomoter owner car is lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Donnit View Post
    It could be a misprint but, I saw where the first loser @ Funchester last night got beat by a promoter owned car...
    Well both of these promoters have been sponsoring cars for many years. At least at Winchester they run time trials 90% of the time, which I think sucks. It would be more interesting seeing the 0, 72 or 91 cars having to come from the rear once in a while.

I guess Hagerstown is pill draw, but there is just not enough excitement at that track. I would rather stay home and watch the grass grow than waste my money there. It has nothing to do with the promoter either, just not a fun track.

But at least both tracks are trying to put on good shows, not sure they really know how.