Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sprint feature.... WOW!

Wow Pops15 take a chill pill. I just suggested he go and try and promote, didn't mean anything negative about it, it was actually a compliment I made to him. He has some good ideas, why not put them to work?

nobody with a full rundown for the lates???

14 cars for $3000? thought for sure they would have 25 cars. Racing was good track and held up very well. Feel bad for unzinger. Flat tire at start of heat, comes back on the track to get caught in someone else's spin on lap 2, then on lap 4 gets high in the marbles and flips it twice.. Really scary flip. Hope he's alright because I know the car was done. Scott Schmitt had it won until something broke with 4 laps to go. That left billy drake to hold of bell and spotola for a 4 lap shoot out. Not a bad night but it sounds like I missed out on the sycamore speedway stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by illowadirt32 View Post
    Wow Pops15 take a chill pill. I just suggested he go and try and promote, didn't mean anything negative about it, it was actually a compliment I made to him. He has some good ideas, why not put them to work?
    For one thing I don't have the money to be a promoter and I never said I wanted to promote I just mentioned things that could help this sport, and things I've seen in 40+ years of racing. The number one problem in any class is LACK or NO tech. Without someone that really knows what to look for and knows what is and isn't legal tech will always be the joke it is. Another thing NO promoter should race at his track in any class. A promoter should promote the races and then when the races start go sit somewhere and observe and stay out of site and let the head pit steward run things. Most promoters want to be defensive when someone asks a question, most only ask because they don't know not to argue. If someone wants to back me with the money I'll promote and I bet I'd be successful. But I will not put up a dime.