Default Spindle rotor combination question??

I'm sure this has been discussed before in older threads, but is there any way to use a metric rotor on a Camaro spindle? Maybe a bearing conversion of some kind, seems like with all the new reproduction style products out now, there could be something out there. Thanks

no how would you bolt the caliper on?

Speedway sells an adaptor for metric calipers on "big" spindles but it may or may not work with a smaller rotor. Just trying to obtain some info for a build to save some weight, thanks for the input

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt36 View Post
    I'm sure this has been discussed before in older threads, but is there any way to use a metric rotor on a Camaro spindle? Maybe a bearing conversion of some kind, seems like with all the new reproduction style products out now, there could be something out there. Thanks
    why dont you run the camaro rotor?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt36 View Post
    Speedway sells an adaptor for metric calipers on "big" spindles but it may or may not work with a smaller rotor. Just trying to obtain some info for a build to save some weight, thanks for the input
    the adapter is for the caliper it still uses the BIG rotor clearly it wont work on a smaller diameter rotor you would need to move the caliper closer to centerline of the hub not just space in one bolt....

To save weight and for the 4 3/4 pattern Oldgold, but I got something figured out, thanks for your input stock car