Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DoD Top 25

There's no debate - Davenport is #1 and Bloomquist is catching him as of today. If Bloomy wins The World and Knoxville then he's back to #1 regardless of where JD finishes. 3 - Owens duh… 4 - Richards; 5 - put them in hat…

Owens ahead of Clanton is kind of a head-scratcher for me. Clanton's got a pile of wins so far while Jimmy's got one more win than me since January.

Its where they are now not where they were - I love Clanton but he lost his mojo sometime in July.

At this time.....I would put Marlar in that 5 spot. He won and straight up beat bloomer at the pond a few weeks ago and has ran inside the top 5 just about every race since switching cars. Take away those flat tars he's had, he would've been there already I'd say. I don't know where he's even at on the list as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by hausman View Post
    Its where they are now not where they were - I love Clanton but he lost his mojo sometime in July.
    Or Richards found his.

Agree with Marler thought! Can't wait for all these boys to saddle them up in Eldora!

I don't understand how Owens could be #3 win 1 national tour win and be ahead of 2 guys that have a combined 19 national wins.

Perhaps alittle bias in the opinion poll.

Wonder if we can figure out how they each did in races where they all competed…OR - I'll bet on Owens in every race where they are in the same race..

Moyer has been running very strong lately as well.

I'd put Owens behind JD, Bloomer, Clanton, Richards, Moyer, and Marlar. Maybe even Weaver.

I will take that bet Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by hausman View Post
    Just curious hausman, and don't take this wrong, but, who says its where they are now and not where they were? I guarantee there are voters in this poll that vote on their season long accomplishments.

And if Clanton indeed does win WoO points, is that not worth something in the poll? Eventhough that's a season long acconplishment? Just sayin...
    I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.