Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DoD Top 25

Default DoD Top 25

I demand that the person who voted Scott Bloomquist as #1 on the Power Rankings no longer be contacted to vote in the Power Rankings. Not sure if they are looking at results from 2014 or something... but really.

For those who have not seen, Davenport is ranked #1 with 23 first place votes, and Bloomquist is ranked #2 with 1 first place vote.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Bloomer could have no wins and no top 5 but just cuz he shows up they still vote him # 1.

Like him or dislike him thats just how dlm racing is.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Bloomer could have no wins and no top 5 but just cuz he shows up they still vote him # 1.

Like him or dislike him thats just how dlm racing is.
    Even so, Bloomquist has never had a season like Davenport is having. You could take Bloomquist in the best year of his career and should still be cut and dry Davenport #1 and Bloomquist #2.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Can someone post the list? I would like to understand how Max Blair makes the top 25.

Quote Originally Posted by johnqpublic View Post
    Can someone post the list? I would like to understand how Max Blair makes the top 25.
    The list does not really do much to explain why he is on the list. It just shows where they are on the list and how many votes they got. I would post it but I'm not entirely sure it wouldn't get deleted considering it is paid content from DoD.

Thanks,
    Jef.f

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Even so, Bloomquist has never had a season like Davenport is having. You could take Bloomquist in the best year of his career and should still be cut and dry Davenport #1 and Bloomquist #2.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Really, Bloomquist has had many many seasons as good as Davenport you need to do a little research

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Really, Bloomquist has had many many seasons as good as Davenport you need to do a little research
    Really? Bloomquist's best season is probably what... 2006? Judging from his stats page. A spectacular season where he won the Colossal 100 ($50k), the Dream ($100k), USA Nats ($40k), Topless ($45k) and the Mag 100 ($25k). Davenport has won the Dream ($100k), PDC ($26k), USA Nats ($50k), N/S 100 ($50k), Show Me ($30k), and Magnolia ($20k) and the season still has a ton of big events left (World, DTWC, Firecracker, Knoxville, etc). There have been seasons in which Bloomquist has won more races, but not Crown Jewel dominance like Davenport has had this season, and it isn't over yet.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

I agree there is many ways to judge one's year of dominance and I see yours is by "Crown Jewel's" but the career of dominance would have to go to Bloomquist the Rumleys have had a steller year no doubt and one that will go down in the record books but Scott has hand many years to match this one with wins Crown Jewels and championships

Default Really?

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I demand that the person who voted Scott Bloomquist as #1 on the Power Rankings no longer be contacted to vote in the Power Rankings. Not sure if they are looking at results from 2014 or something... but really.

For those who have not seen, Davenport is ranked #1 with 23 first place votes, and Bloomquist is ranked #2 with 1 first place vote.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Question - If you take the $100k that was a result of 25lbs and flip it back to Scott, what are the earnings for this season for both?? Also, Scott has upped his game over the last few months so I can totally see how someone would give him a 1st place vote. They are looking at the Dream win as Scott winning the race. By years end you will see why that person gave him a first place vote.

Let's see.....Davenport was a legal weight and Bloomquist was not so what's all this "flipping back" BS?
    While you are waiting.....here's your sign!

Well if you go beinging of year to now jd #1 but dod does this every week. So, last week scott did better than jd.. so i can see why someone gave him a vote its week by week vote.. if its not about week by week ranking and goes by beginning of year to day. Then they shouldnt post a ranking every week. They should only do it once a mth, so dod needs clear that up. Or have wk to wk top 25, mth to mth top 25, year to end year top 25..

Jd's got bigger nads and holds pedal to floor

That right there deserves to be ranked #1

But max being top 25 is bs, 95% of his wins are in crate. He only win in super ulms and 2 or 3 2nd place super wins????

So you been checking them out have you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    But max being top 25 is bs, 95% of his wins are in crate. He only win in super ulms and 2 or 3 2nd place super wins????
    This I agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    He has won 13 super late model races so far this year, and over half of them are raised purse specials.

But, you're right, he has won a bunch of crate races too.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

the raised purse special at raceway7 max won on friday was over 8 other cars
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    So you been checking them out have you.
    Ik that was coming after I posted it lol

I havent chkd them out or given a physical but i do know

Surely you don't think that's all it takes to drive a dlm????
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.