Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by swartzman View Post
    Jackie does not need anyone to help him if anyone decides they want to run up in his trailer at him.. everybody just wants to get on here and proclaim to know him and tell people what they would they would do.. if you have noticed like anyone else on here, NOBODY DOES.. see people are a lot smarter than some would think.. as far as what his dad has done compared to him, true his dad did win a lot of big shows i will give you credit there.. now here comes the big difference, Jackie is a DADDY to his kids,, Jackie is a DADDY to a lot of kids as well.. he stays local because he chooses to so he can work on go-karts, motorcycles, and so forth for his kids..
    Great post! Couldn't agree more. Stopped a good thread from being hijacked by the 4m wannabe philosopher jacka$$.

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    People want to lick fergy and Roberts sack. I don't get it
    I see a lot more of people on here climbing all over Boggs man region than I do those two you mention. Everytime Jackie is heading somewhere......"get out the whoppin sticks." When in fact there's been times thats been said.....he's been the one taking the beating. Florence and Pittsburgh both come to mind.

He's fast, i don't know much about him personally, I'm sure he's good dude, I don't care for him myself as a driver. Let his driving do the talking instead of making comments about how he's gonna whoop everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by deez lug nuts View Post
    Jackie Boggs won a Renegade STARS race at East Bay 2001, WoO double winner weekend sweep at WVMS 2004, Lucas Oil race at Charlotte/Concord 2005, various series and big unsanctioned wins at KC/Atomic, PRP, Brushcreek, Thunder Ridge, MACS, STARS, NARA, LOLMDS etc. on and on and on. Team 4B. Grayson Strong. Represent.
    14 years ago??
    The Cubs won a world series 100 years ago and Marshall Green won a DTWC a while back too. Whats your point?

Whoever posted about him being a Daddy is exactly right. Ive known Jackie since grade school but only see him every now and then at a race track. Jackie has won a lot and lost a lot, in life. You have to remember he never had the dollars behind him that Jack had, plus today the competition and money are way way different.

jack had coal money, and we all know that's out the window these days, Jackie has the kind of money that about 99% of us know about.. its called BLOOD AND SWEAT..

What does Jackie Boggs do for a living?

Weld and assemble Swartz by Boggs late models.

Boggs is top shelf. I always like to watch him run. He knows the deal.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

If you like watching him race, you should see the guys welding.. TOP NOTCH