Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TMac

Default TMac

When will TMac make the change to Longhorn? It must be getting old running in the back with his Rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB33 View Post
    When will TMac make the change to Longhorn? It must be getting old running in the back with his Rocket.
    Lol. Yeah, Josh is running way in the back too. Wouldn't be changing to a Longhorn, because this winter, changes are a coming.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Lol. Yeah, Josh is running way in the back too. Wouldn't be changing to a Longhorn, because this winter, changes are a coming.
    Let me guess.....it will be called a Rumrocket! LOL
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB33 View Post

Time will tell. I thought eckert would do better that he has but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Time will tell. I thought eckert would do better that he has but you never know.
    Better than he has???? He has a win and has been top 10 every race

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post

Yea I saw that. Idk if may be they didnt do much testing w longhorn or there just getn feel of it. Jmo

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Just a small sample thus far.. Let's give Scrub some time before we give the final verdict...
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudweiser View Post
    Just a small sample thus far.. Let's give Scrub some time before we give the final verdict...
    Yes I agree mud

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    The top ten part of your statement isn't that impressive considering the series he races in.....
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

Chub said it like it was flat out in his interview!! If Mark is only going to focus on the House car and not help the customers with information then it doesn't matter. Guys are going to go else where!! As I have stated before, there is a reason people who were once loyal to Rocket are leaving!! Josh can win all the races just like Davenport, but if Mark isn't going to pass along technical information what's the since in buying his chassis and racing against him each night!! Lanigan found that out. When your a builder and your son is racing at the level Josh is, it's a fine line to walk!! Chub was loyal for years, now look what he has to say!! I'm sure TMac is in the same boat!! It appears some drastic changes were made to Josh's car, why is TMac still struggling? He's just as talented as anyone out there . Wouldn't u think since he's the only other one left out there on the WoO, he'd be getting some help?

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Chub said it like it was flat out in his interview!! If Mark is only going to focus on the House car and not help the customers with information then it doesn't matter. Guys are going to go else where!! As I have stated before, there is a reason people who were once loyal to Rocket are leaving!! Josh can win all the races just like Davenport, but if Mark isn't going to pass along technical information what's the since in buying his chassis and racing against him each night!! Lanigan found that out. When your a builder and your son is racing at the level Josh is, it's a fine line to walk!! Chub was loyal for years, now look what he has to say!! I'm sure TMac is in the same boat!! It appears some drastic changes were made to Josh's car, why is TMac still struggling? He's just as talented as anyone out there . Wouldn't u think since he's the only other one left out there on the WoO, he'd be getting some help?
    I totally agree. The more popular a chassis gets. The chances are your not going to get inside tech info. They aren't going to give up all their info. Bloomquist was smart to build his own chassis.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 08-26-2015 at 10:26 PM.

I can't recall tmac ever having one, I'd like to see him in a mastersbilt or mbh car. Moran has looked stellar in his new car.

very great points, I mean why the heck not race for them anymore if that is what he said!

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I can't recall tmac ever having one, I'd like to see him in a mastersbilt or mbh car. Moran has looked stellar in his new car.
    I agree! Mastersbilt gen-x is just as good as any other car on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Okfine View Post
    The top ten part of your statement isn't that impressive considering the series he races in.....
    The top ten part of any series is the same. If Lucas or WOO had 15-20 full time drivers following their series the top 10 might mean something. Now it just shows that someone has appeared at most of the events.

When you buy some KFC chicken you don't get the secret recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by deez lug nuts View Post
    when you buy some kfc chicken you don't get the secret recipe. :d

ding ding ding there ya go folks we have a winner!

Tim needs to figure out how to get the car to turn running the middle of the track. He's been fast on the top when there's been a cushion but seems out to lunch on the slicked off tracks.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Tim needs to figure out how to get the car to turn running the middle of the track. He's been fast on the top when there's been a cushion but seems out to lunch on the slicked off tracks.
    He's always been like that.

As for his current problem. I'm not so sure it's the cars themselves, but it's more who's turning the wrenches on them cars.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    He's always been like that.

As for his current problem. I'm not so sure it's the cars themselves, but it's more who's turning the wrenches on them cars.
    Can't put all the blame on Tommy. Tim's woes were apparent last year without Grecco on board.
    8/13/16