Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Globe

Default The Globe

its creeping ever so close! who could possibly take It home! maybe perhaps bloomer with nab it. that's if if new scale man don't forget no 25 pounds of lead..haha !

I'm riding with Brian gray racing to out qualify hucky this year..........Jimmy O to win it.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

I'm going with Erb Lanigan or Bobby

ill stay safe and say JD

Im ready to see JD and Black Sunshine go all out again but I have a feeling we might see that 17m (McDowell) in Victory Lane.

Jd will win to prove that bloomers 25# of weight wont matter this time!

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    I'm going with Erb Lanigan or Bobby
    would be pretty nice if Erb could capture it! would be ok with lil Peirce winning it! but I would have to go with Blankenship it he does make it!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Jd will win to prove that bloomers 25# of weight wont matter this time!
    25 lbs ain't what won Bloomer that race, Davenport stepping on his pecker on that last restart did it. Davenport was by far the best car.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    25 lbs ain't what won Bloomer that race, Davenport stepping on his pecker on that last restart did it. Davenport was by far the best car.
    Its going to be interesting to see who wins. I think there are a few others that are going to keep pace w the #6 & #0.

Of course Davenport and Bloomer are going to be tough to beat, but two cars I will have my eye on are Marlar and Richards.

Guys have found out what jd is using on his car. Now if they can get it to respond like he has it will be a whole new ball game if they can keep up.

The winner will come from this group:

Bloomer
    Richards
    Marlar
    Clanton
    McDowell
    Davenport
    Owens
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The winner will come from this group:

Bloomer
    Richards
    Marlar
    Clanton
    McDowell
    Davenport
    Owens
    Hard to disagree with that, good list.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

25z could be a dark horse. I'll be pulling for the Illinois bad boys to get their first win at the world. Jeep and Matt Miller are always pretty tough as well. My money is on the 0 car though.

I'd love to see black sunshine in victory lane. But for sure it's tough to say who is going to win the world. The best of the best will be there. I plan on going to dream next yr. Does The Eldora website provide ppv for the world? I seen on the Eldora website something about ppv

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    I'd love to see black sunshine in victory lane. But for sure it's tough to say who is going to win the world. The best of the best will be there. I plan on going to dream next yr. Does The Eldora website provide ppv for the world? I seen on the Eldora website something about ppv
    Dirt on Dirt and Eldora will be offering the ppv. Same broadcast from either site. Price will be the same as a GA ticket. I believe sales will open up the Tuesday leading up to the race.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Dirt on Dirt and Eldora will be offering the ppv. Same broadcast from either site. Price will be the same as a GA ticket. I believe sales will open up the Tuesday leading up to the race.
    Thanks for info HuskerdirtWould go to the world this yr. But my wife is pregnant and need to purchase many items. I am going to try hook up computer to tv. So I can watch the world on big screeen tv

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    Thanks for info HuskerdirtWould go to the world this yr. But my wife is pregnant and need to purchase many items. I am going to try hook up computer to tv. So I can watch the world on big screeen tv
    I had planned on going to the World in 2013. Then we found out we were expecting right before we went to Cedar Lake in 2012. That's funny your story is almost like mine. Lol.

Now I have a 28 month old boy that loves dirt racing.
    Last edited by huskerdirt; 08-28-2015 at 02:41 PM.

I would really like to see someone win it that has never won this big of a race. Or someone that hasn't done it long time like Francis, Eckert, Chub etc.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    I would really like to see someone win it that has never won this big of a race. Or someone that hasn't done it long time like Francis, Eckert, Chub etc.
    Definitely Dante. Eckert hasn't even went to The World 100 in a few years.