Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yes he is running the same gadget as the #6. '' LR Bird Cage '' The complicated system developed by Keyser It just took them this long to figure it out.

That is the reason for the slow start and with zero help from Kevin Rumley they were lost to the world and Mark Richards either had to buy, beg, borrow or steal the secret to tuning this contraption ....

Quote Originally Posted by kenee View Post
    Yes he is running the same gadget as the #6. '' LR Bird Cage '' The complicated system developed by Keyser It just took them this long to figure it out.

That is the reason for the slow start and with zero help from Kevin Rumley they were lost to the world and Mark Richards either had to buy, beg, borrow or steal the secret to tuning this contraption ....

What obligation does kevin have to help richards?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I'd like a fresh face to Nasty, but them two are going to be the front runners for sure.

There's no doubt that they will be strong but I don't see either of them winning because there are alot of hungry drivers out there chomping at the bit needing a win so I see guys like Owens, Moyer, and them stepping it up...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

I agree nasty but the #6 is stepping up there game also. There working on a few new tricks! Hopfully they will work.

15.6 Weight / Ballast

A.) The total weight of the car with the driver will be;

1. A minimum of 2,300 lbs as weighed on the track scales for a car with an

aluminum engine block.

2. For any car using a sealed Chevrolet Performance 525 19271821 Engine;

a minimum of 2,200lbs as weighed on the track scales.

3. For any car using the Chevrolet Performance 602 or 604, A minimum of

2,200 lbs as weighed on the track scales.

4. At specified events a minimum of 2,250 lbs as weighed on the track scales for

a car with a Steel Block engine.

I'm going to venture a guess and say that the words "as weighed on the track scale" are written that way for a reason.

The drama is building , should be a good raceBloomquist & Davenport fan !!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I agree nasty but the #6 is stepping up there game also. There working on a few new tricks! Hopfully they will work.
    What if on the first WFO hot lap into turn 1 that 6 car plows the right front so hard it holes through to China?

Quote Originally Posted by deez lug nuts View Post
    What if on the first WFO hot lap into turn 1 that 6 car plows the right front so hard it holes through to China?

We'll have to wait n see wont we there lug nuts!

Does anybody know the cost to Mark for the information? Obviously, something happened in the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Does anybody know the cost to Mark for the information? Obviously, something happened in the last few weeks.
    Just wait Mud, few months.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

They found out what they were using and then did there own math. Its Not rocket sience!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    They found out what they were using and then did there own math. Its Not rocket sience!
    Nope, winning is definitely not " ROCKET SCIENCE" anymore............a lot of people have figured out how to do it.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

We'll see tonite how the Rockets stack up to the Horns, Discos,Rights, and Masters!
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Dry slick it will b bloomers night other than that im courious to see what the outcome is.

Quote Originally Posted by deez lug nuts View Post
    Peking duck and rice wine in victory lane????
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

What everyone seems to be over looking is from what I understand if not for the mystery caution and Davenport totally screwing up the restart Bloomer had no chance he needs to face it he screwed up move on.

Quote Originally Posted by RW57 View Post
    What everyone seems to be over looking is from what I understand if not for the mystery caution and Davenport totally screwing up the restart Bloomer had no chance he needs to face it he screwed up move on.
    Exactly...
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Just wait Mud, few months.
    Waiting til the end of racing year? Will they change the name to Rumley Rockets for 16 C and B?

Waiting til the end of racing year? Will they change the name to Rumley Rockets for 16 C and B?
    Still will be Rocket Chassis, unless that changes.

Should chassis manufacturers other than Rocket just go ahead and ship their busy off season pre-ordered chromoly tubing to Shinnston? Business about to pick up there and drop everywhere else?