Default SAS Ky Lake Motor Speedway

I will be making my first trip to KY lake motor speedway tomorrow night for night 1 of the SAS. Wish I could make it both night but not an option. I will be bringing the better half with me (my woman). Anybody got suggestions to what we can do around that area before the race to keep her occupied? Where is the best places to eat around there. Any suggestions would be appreciated. How many cars can we expect in the super division tomorrow night? Any names to make mention of?

Billy moyer jr

http://www.pattis-settlement.com/

Great food at Patti's, pricey but good.

Just got to the track some other cars here are Tanner English and Brandon Kinzer. I'll try to post more as they come in and unload.

Dane Dacus Jaryd Holshouser

Never been there but thinking about making the trip. Is there room for lawn chairs or only bleacher seating ? Bring in coolers ? Basic info for somebody that's never been there.

Not sure on the seating I always watch from the pits. Coolers aren't allowed. Steady stream of cars rolling in some more supers are terry English Dylan Ames Eric Hickerson

I haven't been in several years, so don't know for sure, but lawn chairs were only allowed around the top. We used to get there super early to set up lawn chairs. There will be reserved places behind the top row of bleachers and areas down past the bleachers in turn 4.