Default eastern tennesee/ north carolina

Been looking but all u guys on here can probably help me out more. My wife and kids and I are going to be heading to north Carolina to visit friends the last two weeks of October and I wanted to bring my ump super late with me what tracks in that region race super lates . I don't have exact dates kinda depends on if where I can find a couple races as to which weekend we come 3rd or 4th week of October.so thanks if someone could set me up with a Friday ,Saturday or Friday ,Saturday,sunday schedule. (Friends live in Greensboro n.c. ) thanks u guys are awesome

Oct 17th Carolina Speedway(Gastonia NC) has a $4000 race Fayetville has a $3000 race and Clarys (Brinkleyville NC) has a $20000 race Oct 23-24 Cherokee Speedway has a $10000 race Upper E TN is bout dead that time of year and they run mostly steal head lm or crates as weekly shows anymore hope that helps ya

How many cars will they get fo 20k. And yes helps a bunch thanks

Not really sure but thats the same weekend as the DTWC so the big names should all be in Portsmouth maybe Ray Cook and some of the big regional guys

It's a one day show on the 17? Thanks how is that track? Thanks

Never been there but if you can find out who the local Hoosier tire rep is and call they should be able to assist you better

Last time I went to Carolina, the track was good. It's an easy drive from Greensboro... Straight down I-85...

Dublin (NC) Motor Speedway has the $4K-to-win Ultimate Super Late Model Series on October 10.