Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Pops15 View Post
    Stewart's past "outbursts and tirades" won't be an issue. Stewart had no reason to be angry as he didn't even know Ward had wrecked. All the bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) about Stewart trying to buzz the kid is just that. Bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).
    Hate Stewart if you want but not for Ward's death.

Exactly Pops there have been many opinions expressed on Stewart and his past actions but his past didn't kill this young man.. His at the time temperament didn't kill this young man because he didn't even know the young man was out there on the track on foot out of his car..... This young man who was highly impaired killed himself that fateful night!!! Now there it is.... Y'all can say that I'm cold hearted or whatever but there's my final opinion and thoughts on it.....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Tony beat that guy bad and he had to have surgery and was banned from that track then you never heard any more about it.
    He had to have surgery from the broken eye socket on the helmet toss. That didn't prevent him from throwing punches at Stewart.

You never heard anything about it again because there isn't anything more to tell. Police released Stewart after a few hours when it was apparent no charges were gonna be filed.

You are making something out of nothing. Just like your buddy CIRF.

Default "Appalling" The War Of Words Is Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by b1eagle View Post
    CIRF hate for Tony makes me sick.Judge not
    No kiddin

[QUOTE=Pops15Hate Stewart if you want but not for Ward's death.[/QUOTE]

X2.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    He had to have surgery from the broken eye socket on the helmet toss. That didn't prevent him from throwing punches at Stewart.

You never heard anything about it again because there isn't anything more to tell. Police released Stewart after a few hours when it was apparent no charges were gonna be filed.

You are making something out of nothing. Just like your buddy CIRF.
    Im not making somthing out of nothing cuz idk what the outcome was. I dnt have time to keep up w everything. Sorry I made a comment!

I agree no ideal of what a driver goes through in a race car.

I think the ambulance chaser has appalling and accurate confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Exactly Pops there have been many opinions expressed on Stewart and his past actions but his past didn't kill this young man.. His at the time temperament didn't kill this young man because he didn't even know the young man was out there on the track on foot out of his car..... This young man who was highly impaired killed himself that fateful night!!! Now there it is.... Y'all can say that I'm cold hearted or whatever but there's my final opinion and thoughts on it.....
    This^^^^^^^^^

Not a Stewart fan by any stretch myself.... But if you raving, f-ing morons (CIRF) think the guy actually used his car to intentionally inflict harm, then you are complety dillusional!

Here my take on the whole thing.. it was 100% accident of death on tony. He shouldnt get no time in jail for that. Wards family sueing tony is bs.. tony blaming wards family is bs for him smoking weed. Yes its illegal to do, but i can debate on the weed thing the effects of it and how long it last and no i havbt smoke weed in over 10 years... but this the truth about the whole thing. ON Tony, Tony is part taker off this whole thing, he didnt leave ward no room on the top made ward jump the cushion. It was luck that ward car didnt flip. Tony must forgot about that part, trying blame others like always. He dish it but cant take it tho, the dude has a bad temper and can drive like ass thinking he is king at a track. But he shouldnt do zero time, death part not his fault ward should stayed in his car until track offical told him get out. On wards family, wards family trying sue tony is bs because they trying get money out this. When they should be doing is going after tony racing career. They should have went try get him ban from any racing for life. Because of his driving style wrecking people and his temper on the track to other drivers... so to me you have 3 wrongs in this, 1. Tony driving style and actions on the track. 2 Wards getting out his car with out track offical telling him to. 3 wards parents going after money, not trying protect other future drivers from tony..
    Last edited by Kwd1253; 08-30-2015 at 08:46 AM.

Yawn........nothing to see here.

Same story different day.

I'm off to sue Walmart for making me wear ugly clothes and after that I'm suing KFC because that cookie they sing about in the 5 dollar fill up commercial isn't really all that " big ole".

Just more have nots that think they should be entitled to some of the haves money...............it's just a snapshot of today's " I'm gonna gets mine" mentality.

These folks using there deceased son as that method of operation is shameful............hope it's worth it to them in the long run.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Here my take on the whole thing.. it was 100% accident of death on tony. He shouldnt get no time in jail for that. Wards family sueing tony is bs.. tony blaming wards family is bs for him smoking weed. Yes its illegal to do, but i can debate on the weed thing the effects of it and how long it last and no i havbt smoke weed in over 10 years... but this the truth about the whole thing. ON Tony, Tony is part taker off this whole thing, he didnt leave ward no room on the top made ward jump the cushion. It was luck that ward car didnt flip. Tony must forgot about that part, trying blame others like always. He dish it but cant take it tho, the dude has a bad temper and can drive like ass thinking he is king at a track. But he shouldnt do zero time, death part not his fault ward should stayed in his car until track offical told him get out. On wards family, wards family trying sue tony is bs because they trying get money out this. When they should be doing is going after tony racing career. They should have went try get him ban from any racing for life. Because of his driving style wrecking people and his temper on the track to other drivers... so to me you have 3 wrongs in this, 1. Tony driving style and actions on the track. 2 Wards getting out his car with out track offical telling him to. 3 wards parents going after money, not trying protect other future drivers from tony..
    Ward ran out of room and talent...........he should have lifted and he should have never left the car.

What he did after that is 100% on him........stoned or not.

Tony wrecked another sprinter racer a yr ago at this same track. I think she was hurt pretty good but cant conferm that so this is his 2nd incedent at that track showing his a$$.

Tony wrecked another sprinter racer a yr ago at this same track. I think she was hurt pretty good but cant conferm that so this is his 2nd incedent at that track showing his a$$.
    Tony may have wrecked that other person your talking about, but ward wrecked himself........

On the track, and apparently back in the hauler when he was getting his " schwerve" on before the race.

Unfortunate ending to a series of wreckless decisions made by ward that night........

Quote Originally Posted by Okfine View Post
    Ward ran out of room and talent...........he should have lifted and he should have never left the car.What he did after that is 100% on him........stoned or not.
    Well think about like this, if tony had ward 100% cleared or gave him room "specailly in open wheel racing" this would of never transpired. Tony going have to relive wards death everyday.. but i 100% agree with you on the last part.

No. None of this is accurate.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Yes sorry I thought it was w another car. He admitted that he caused a bad wreck there at same track. Took out 15 cars. It wasnt w just another driver. There were only 2 drivers that went to hospital.Hes the star at that track when nascar comes in town to race.

What do you have on this if none of it is accurate.

He didnt race at the caniduaga speedway dirt track the prior yr there mr bayko.

Your accusation is false by sayn none of this is true.

# 1 This is his second time he was involve in a mishap at that track.
    # 2 tony comes in town there and shows his a$$

What do you have on this if none of it is accurate.

He didnt race at the caniduaga speedway dirt track the prior yr there mr bayko.
    The young lady who was hurt in that particular accident has said multiple times what happened that night was a racing accident and that nobody was at fault.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

The young lady who was hurt in that particular accident has said multiple times what happened that night was a racing accident and that nobody was at fault.
    *** ok josh