Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pittsburgher

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Yeah man, but if so, shoes been on the other foot for so many years. And there's only so much pictures and looking can do for ya, with Kevin's smarts it's the whole deal you need.
    What pictures has Bloomquist been looking at for last 30 plus yrs. lol

If if's and buts were candy and nuts... Scott collected the 20 thousand big ones. End of story.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If if's and buts were candy and nuts... Scott collected the 20 thousand big ones. End of story.
    Well stated

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    There was no tangle with a lapped car. He was right with Bloomer, but bouncing it off the cushion every lap at PMS. Which pushing it to stay with whoever is chasing you or in front of you, is going to bite you eventually banging off the cushion. And that's what he did, overdrive 3 and 4 and knocked the spoiler off the RR.
    he had to change his line getting into the turn and hit the cushion too hard causing him to jump over it, resulting in the damage was what I meant.
    so what did JD do next lap..threw it into 3 even harder!
    lol

Bloomer should have thrown it in a little harder then he could have finished second.

Bloomquist is a much smooth driver then JD. Not takening anything away from JD. Just my own opinion. Which I do believe most will agree.JD is good no doubt.Its really just diff driving styles
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 08-30-2015 at 02:26 PM.

Between Richards, Bloomquist, Davenport and Owens all leading the race at times with the lead being exchanged six times (I think) it was the best race I personally seen. Then Don O'Neal moving in third late in the race added to the excitement as some of today's biggest names in DLM's put on a great one.

I got my jollies off on this race... Good friend of my family, Keith Barbara came from 25th to 9th. He was running in 7th for a good 10 laps, but during a caution they lined him up behind the 777 and 25z. If Keith didn't have mechanical issues in his heat race and had a better starting position in the A-Main, I believe he would have ran top-five. Great job Barbara family, they are a one-car team and put on an awesome run!

I'm glad I purposely didn't make the race so I could watch it. ; )
    Last edited by musolino21; 08-30-2015 at 03:34 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by musolino21 View Post
    Between Richards, Bloomquist, Davenport and Owens all leading the race at times with the lead being exchanged six times (I think) it was the best race I personally seen. Then Don O'Neal moving in third late in the race added to the excitement as some of today's biggest names in DLM's put on a great one.

I got my jollies off on this race... Good friend of my family, Keith Barbara came from 25th to 9th.

I'm glad I purposely didn't make the race so I could watch it. ; )
    Yes this was definately a good show of racing last night with the lead changes that took place.... Congrats to Black Sunshine on his 5th pittsburgher win last night!

Barbara definately put on a show and was the class of the field that moved forward the most! I had never heard of him before last night but now most definately know who he is.....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

I'm a good bit older than musolino 21 (and lacking his racing skills), and it was one of the best features I have ever seen. Thanks to all of the drivers who made this a night to remember.