Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fals

You are correct on the slide for the win! But video is just that video. What you didnt see is the crap that was going on when person running camera was focused on drivers other than weaver. If you were not there and watched the hole track you have no way of knowing what everyone is talking about. Didn't hear you say jumping 8 spots on start was cool. You didn't see him slam dance the 42 car in the front stretch wall as he was clearly going to pass him. You dont see on video were he dukes of hazzards at FCR. Like I said have been a weaver fan for years, so it not just this race that has turned me off on him. It's been adding up for a long time. Dirt Fanatic 11 where was there contact in the PDS between Unzicker and Wenger there wasn't Jason even told Wenger thats was a hell of a slide job. JMO but if you have not been at FALS and FCR then you really have no clue.MOD PLEASE SHOW ME HOW TO CHANGE USERNAME. Ty

Quote Originally Posted by falsfanb12 View Post
    You are correct on the slide for the win! But video is just that video. What you didnt see is the crap that was going on when person running camera was focused on drivers other than weaver. If you were not there and watched the hole track you have no way of knowing what everyone is talking about. Didn't hear you say jumping 8 spots on start was cool. You didn't see him slam dance the 42 car in the front stretch wall as he was clearly going to pass him. You dont see on video were he dukes of hazzards at FCR. Like I said have been a weaver fan for years, so it not just this race that has turned me off on him. It's been adding up for a long time. Dirt Fanatic 11 where was there contact in the PDS between Unzicker and Wenger there wasn't Jason even told Wenger thats was a hell of a slide job. JMO but if you have not been at FALS and FCR then you really have no clue.MOD PLEASE SHOW ME HOW TO CHANGE USERNAME. Ty
    Was not at the race so I can't dispute what your saying. You seem pretty adamant about the whole deal and being a Weaver fan I have to respect your opinion. I only make it to FALS 3 - 4 times a year so I'm sure you've seen the B12 a lot more than myself.
    As far as McKay Wenger making contact with Ryan, I GUARANTEE you, their was none. That was such a good race, even tho I witnessed it live, I went back and watched it again. Until he broke, Mike Spatola put on one of the best clinics at FALS you'll ever see. And McKay slid Zicker about as clean as you can get.

As far as changing your user name, P.M. Blackie. He's got more experience at new screen names than anyone,
    8/13/16

http://youtu.be/qPK9PdHnpsE

Weaver "slam dancing" the 42 in heat race 1. I assume you are talking about lap 5. You've lost respect for him as a driver and a human being after this and his slider on Friedman in the feature?? I'm an admitted Weaver homer but that is a bit much. I did not see the FCR incident so I'll give you that. May have been a dumb move but intentionally dirty I doubt.

"Grundy? Schuler was roughed up a little by the 8T "

Yes. Twice. In addition to Schuler I'm guessing the 17, 8, and 73 teams aren't real happy with the 8T. I liked what the announcer said about the 8T's first win......"and the fans are letting him know how they feel about it".
    Support WEEKLY racing......while you still can!

Hmmm....gotta provide more ammunition than those two videos to convince me. Evidently there was more from what you say, but those two clips show good racing imo. As far as starting where he shouldn't...if the officials put him there doubt I'd stop to tell them to move me back either. Is that showing much integrity? Maybe not, but I put that on the officials not a driver. Maybe I'm naive, but doubt many drivers would say anything either.
    I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.

Yes I am a Weaver fan and have been my entire life. Kevin has been racing for 30 plus years and has been known as one of the cleanest drivers in the country and other drivers will say the same thing. There has been many races that I have watched kevin and said to myself that he needed to be more aggressive but he just rolled with the flow and didn't destroy his car or the other drivers. So if you are going to try and say that after all the years kevin has been racing that a slide job and possibly making a mistake by coming back on the track and drifting up and rubbing wenger makes you not be a weaver fan you are not a true fan anyway. I have watched kevin be chopped off slide jobs put on him many of times and he could have stuffed the other driver but no he lifted regrouped and went back after it. My last point is I did not see a post when davenport put his moves on erb at the pdc that was a heck of lot more aggressive than what weaver did and erb had pinched him several times in that race.

Soap operas have nothing on this track #alwaysdrama LOL

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    Soap operas have nothing on this track #alwaysdrama LOL
    #potcallingkettleblack

Just sayin
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

I'm sorry, but I didn't see an dirty driving by Weaver. I, too have often thought Weaver gave way too much, than he took, over the years. If this is what it took to take your name off his fan club, you will probably not be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Isn't the driving style described above a lot of what makes dirt late model racing so dear to many of us? Don't we want the slam bam, rubbin's racin', duke it out kind of action that separates the fendered cars from all the others?

We don't want the sanitized, homogenized, can't touch another car kinda' racin', or do we?

When talent and guts aren't enough to get around another car then a little roughin' up now and again should be sufficient to hold our attention and keep our interest high.

Which is it? Ya' can't have it both ways.
    Yes, everyone likes it, until their driver is involved in it.......

Dont forget Grundy County Speedway this Sunday nite !... Night of Feature's !.. Morris, Ill

Quote Originally Posted by XRACER1993 View Post
    Dont forget Grundy County Speedway this Sunday nite !... Night of Feature's !.. Morris, Ill
    FALs - Saturday, Grundy -Sunday

Farmer City Friday night

Fairbury Saturday night
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by win18 View Post
    Yes I am a Weaver fan and have been my entire life. Kevin has been racing for 30 plus years and has been known as one of the cleanest drivers in the country and other drivers will say the same thing. There has been many races that I have watched kevin and said to myself that he needed to be more aggressive but he just rolled with the flow and didn't destroy his car or the other drivers. So if you are going to try and say that after all the years kevin has been racing that a slide job and possibly making a mistake by coming back on the track and drifting up and rubbing wenger makes you not be a weaver fan you are not a true fan anyway. I have watched kevin be chopped off slide jobs put on him many of times and he could have stuffed the other driver but no he lifted regrouped and went back after it. My last point is I did not see a post when davenport put his moves on erb at the pdc that was a heck of lot more aggressive than what weaver did and erb had pinched him several times in that race.
    I have seen nothing but 4m garage on this post but finally the one post that makes sense. Also that heat race video above showed zero evidence of dirty driving.