Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fals

Default Fals

Weaver make last lap pass? Looked that way on race monitor

yep, kinda upset with weaver the last couple weeks, a few weeks ago he goes dukes of hazzard and takes out 2 cars at FC then last night at FC he lines up 10th after a DNF in a heat race and in his own words "i just lined up there and they didnt stop me" and then tonight he pushes Wenger up to the wall and puts a dirty move on Friedman to pass him on the last lap, Used to respect him but not anymore cannot drive dirty week in and week out and be a respected driver

I will agree with thuggin I had the utmost respect for Kevin til here recently, After the drive off the track and dive bomb taking out cars, then the hole starting tenth after a dnf and blasting a car into front stretch that was clearly going to pass him, and then to take the cake runs over Friedman's nose( dirty ass move in any ones book) I have lost all respect for him as a driver and a human being. Will a Mod please get a hold of me so I can change my user name. His driving attitude has done him in with a lot of his die hard fans. UMP needs to look into his start at Farmer City raceway and FCR needs to dock him points if they want to keep the name they have been trying so hard to get back. This type of BS needs to be looked at hard and long by FCR and FALS. The drivers he is wrecking are clean drivers and would not do this to him and FCR needs to do something about his blatant cheating on the starting 10th when he should of started 18th. What would WoO or Lucas of done Black flag or dock points and monies. As I said before please will a mod get a hold of me to change my handle I no longer want to be a backer of this kind of driver. TY for starting this post if you didn't I was.

Was not there but all I can say is wow. Never seen this out of Kevin before.

Alzheimers maybe??
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Was not there but all I can say is wow. Never seen this out of Kevin before.Alzheimers maybe??
    hes always been bonzi nothin else

Really? All drivers have done this at one point or another and I do mean all! Always been bonsai Really now Kevin has always been a bottom feeder Kevin has found a new fire in himself and I love it!

Isn't the driving style described above a lot of what makes dirt late model racing so dear to many of us? Don't we want the slam bam, rubbin's racin', duke it out kind of action that separates the fendered cars from all the others?

We don't want the sanitized, homogenized, can't touch another car kinda' racin', or do we?

When talent and guts aren't enough to get around another car then a little roughin' up now and again should be sufficient to hold our attention and keep our interest high.

Which is it? Ya' can't have it both ways.

4 like 40 years sameway never thought justbottom feeder whenconfiddence up hes bonzi

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Isn't the driving style described above a lot of what makes dirt late model racing so dear to many of us? Don't we want the slam bam, rubbin's racin', duke it out kind of action that separates the fendered cars from all the others?

We don't want the sanitized, homogenized, can't touch another car kinda' racin', or do we?

When talent and guts aren't enough to get around another car then a little roughin' up now and again should be sufficient to hold our attention and keep our interest high.

For me if a driver wants to race others that way when they get roughed up. They better get out of the car and say well that's racing.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post

I always want the beating and banging racing anytime I go to a Flip Flop ( sprint car) or weedeater ( micro, mini,powri) race use them up boys love they high fliers.
    No most of go to the shows for good fast clean racing. No one wins with beating and banging.
    SMH

Last night was similar to Erb Davenport deal He passed Friedman clean on the bottom but then rode it all the way up to the wall and pinched Friedman off. Would have like to see a side by side race back to the line with both guys in a line but dont always happen, made for a bit of let down.

For people that weren't there at FC a couple weeks ago he went over turn 2 and to me it looked like he was just going to pull off and at the last second he came flying (not exaggerating) back on the track and tore up 2 cars in the process no reason for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3p2m4-6tkY video thanks to Grand Stand Video.

If that last lap move upsets you, how can you ever enjoy a race? I was expecting to see a major incident, and all I saw was Friedman was slower after the last caution, and got caught. Was it a 100% clean slide job, no........but it wasn't worth crying online about.

Check out around the 8 minute mark in the video above
    Last edited by turnleftandgasit; 08-30-2015 at 09:02 PM. Reason: added time to view incident

Thank You for the link!!

Watched the vid. Anyone thinking that was dirty or out of line needs to find another form of entertainment.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Thank You for the link!!

Watched the vid. Anyone thinking that was dirty or out of line needs to find another form of entertainment.
    I agree, that was just racing if you ask me.

If you think that was dirty,better find a local black top track to please your racing needs.That was dirt racing at its best.

Looked like good hard racing for the win. It would be a different story if Weaver had done that early in the race.
    There was way more contact for the win at the black top track I went to Friday.
    Support WEEKLY racing......while you still can!

absolutely nothing dirty about that move. Wenger put a dirtier move the PDC weekend to win the Non Qualifiers Feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Pops15 View Post
    Looked like good hard racing for the win. It would be a different story if Weaver had done that early in the race.
    There was way more contact for the win at the black top track I went to Friday.
    Grundy? Schuler was roughed up a little by the 8T