Default How was the racing @ KLMS???

If anyone went to SAS races this weekend, how was the racing???
    Jus curious how new owners are doing with the place.
    Last race I went to years ago was 1 groove follow the leader..
    Thx

Guess no one went or wants to say...

I read that Billy Moyer jr won the super race, and the track was racey, but you know how rumors are!!

Quote Originally Posted by GotDirt1313 View Post
    I read that Billy Moyer jr won the super race, and the track was racey, but you know how rumors are!!
    I went saturday. The nesmith feature was great. The rest was a waste of money.

Thanks for info

The track was black from top to bottom before qualifying was over. Very little passing in the late models. Crates were ok. If I had to do it over again, I'd have drove somewhere else. Love supporting my local tracks, but it's the same old stuff week after week. Gets old feeling like u wasted ur money.

I was only able to make it friday night..drove 4 hours to see the race and enjoyed it. Friday night was pretty racey. Two lane racing up to the last 5 laps of the last race of the night. If I didnt live so far away I would go more often. Nice facilitlies, program run good, was over at decent time..will be back to the bigger races if they have any in the future

Quote Originally Posted by 1forthe$ View Post
    The track was black from top to bottom before qualifying was over. Very little passing in the late models. Crates were ok. If I had to do it over again, I'd have drove somewhere else. Love supporting my local tracks, but it's the same old stuff week after week. Gets old feeling like u wasted ur money.
    Black from top to bottom before they even raced? That's pathetic. I don't need to think twice about going there.