FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 31st, 2015

Ricky Weiss Goes Two-For-Three in Weekend Action

Headingly, Manitoba, Canada (08/31/15) – Ricky Weiss claimed two wins over the weekend in his Derrick’s Sandblasting #7 Bloomquist Chassis/Pro Power Racing Engine Late Model and fell mere inches short of a third triumph.

On Thursday night Ricky Weiss headed to Red River Co-Op Speedway (Winnipeg, Manitoba) for a Weekly Racing Series Event. With twelve entries registered for action in the WISSOTA-sanctioned event, Weiss charged from his 6th place starting spot in his heat to capture the victory. Coming from 4th in the feature, Ricky scored his 20th victory of the season with Bill Mooney, Mike Balcaen, Kevin Sexton, and Walt Morris completing the top five.

The next night brought Ricky to I-94 Speedway (Fergus Falls, Minnesota) to do battle against a field of fifteen Super Late Models. Improving three spots in his heat, Weiss scored a runner-up finish transferring him into the feature. Coming from 7th, Ricky bagged his 21st victory of the season with Cody Skytland, Cole Scholl, Chad Williamson, and Dusty Peterson trailing him to the finish line.

The weekend drew to a close with a Northern Late Model Racing Association (NLRA) event at Devil’s Lake Speedway (Lakota, North Dakota) on Saturday evening. Ricky led the feature from the drop of the green flag, but lap traffic on the final lap caused Weiss to slow enough to allow Dustin Strand to slip past for the lead and ultimately the win. Ricky finished 2nd with Brad Seng, Bill Mooney, and Dusty Peterson completing the top five.

“We were so close to winning all three, but lap traffic threw us a curveball at Devil’s Lake,” commented Weiss. “Overall though I can’t be too disappointed because it was a fantastic weekend for our team.”

For more results from these events, please visit www.RedRiverCoOpSpeedway.com, www.I94Speedways.com and www.NLRA.org .

The upcoming weekend, September 4th-6th, will take Weiss into battle in four events. The weekend begins on Thursday evening at Red River Co-Op Speedway (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada). Friday evening will take the team to I-94 Speedway (Fergus Falls, Minnesota). On Saturday and Sunday evening Ricky will competed in a double header with the Northern Late Model Racing Association (NLRA) at Viking Speedway (Alexandria, Minnesota). For more information on the events, please visit www.RedRiverCoOpSpeedway.com , www.i94Speedways.com and www.NLRA.org .

Ricky Weiss would like to thank his marketing partners and sponsors including Derrick's Sandblasting. A.I.E. Bell Mobility, All Rig Towing, Hands On Excavating Inc., Forest Flying Services, Keewaitn Truck Service, J&C Trucking, Cousins Farms, Turk Enterprises, Eibach Springs, Metalz In Motion, Wulff Pumps, New Vision Graphics, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Schaeffer Oil, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Ricky Weiss please visit his website at www.WeissRacing7.com .