Default Ronny Lee Hollingsworth Snares Magnolia Checkers

For Immediate Release
    August 31st, 2015

Ronny Lee Hollingsworth Snares Magnolia Checkers

Northport, Alabama (8/31/15) – Ronny Lee Hollingsworth turned a guest appearance in Billy Franklin’s #17 Mastersbilt/Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model on Saturday evening at Magnolia Motor Speedway into his second victory of the season.

On Saturday night Ronny Lee Hollingsworth traveled to Magnolia Motor Speedway (Columbus, Mississippi), powering Billy Franklin’s #17 Mastersbilt Super Late Model into battle. The event drew a field of thirty-four entries, and Ronny Lee scored his second win of the season in the A-Main. Via preliminary action Hollingsworth transferred into the feature before capturing the victory with Dallas Cooper, Jamie Pickard, Tony Shelton, and Buddy George trailing him to the finish line.

"That was really a cool deal on Saturday night,” laughed Hollingsworth. “Billy (Franklin) just got this car and asked me to shake it down for him. Needless to say, things worked out great for the both of us. I definitely want to thank him for the opportunity to drive his car.”

Complete results from the event are available at www.MagnoliaDirt.com .

"That was really a cool deal on Saturday night,” laughed Hollingsworth. “Billy (Franklin) just got this car and asked me to shake it down for him. Needless to say, things worked out great for the both of us. I definitely want to thank him for the opportunity to drive his car.”

The Labor Day weekend will take Ronny Lee Hollingsworth to the Volunteer State for a pair of unsanctioned, $3,500-to-win Super Late Model events. On Saturday evening the team will compete at Thunderhill Raceway (Summertown, Tennessee) before heading to Duck River Raceway Park (Wheel, Tennessee)on Sunday night. For more information on the events, please visit www.DuckRiverRacewayPark.com and www.ThunderhillRacewayPark.com .

Ronny Lee Hollingsworth would like to thank all of his sponsors including Billy Franklin Enterprises, Pioneer Roofing of Northport, Nu-South Inc., ASI Racewear, Kelley Electrical Contractors, Black Diamond Race Cars, RH Fab, PRC, TWM, Wiles Driveshafts, Stealth Carburetors, Bell Helmets, Hooker Harness, Tiger Rear Ends, Ohlins, The Brake Man, Xtreme Graphics, Etheridge Race Parts, DRP, Beyea Headers, Driven Racing Oil, Butlerbuilt Seats, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Ronny Lee Hollingsworth, please visit www.HollingsworthMotorsports.com .
    Last edited by Ben Shelton; 09-02-2015 at 09:28 AM.