Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pierce-Fairbury

Default Pierce-Fairbury

I see he is skipping Fairbury to go to Brownstown for a 2 grand show this weekend. Wonder what the reason is now. Fairbury pays 5 grand to win fyi.

Wow, that's going to cost Fairbury at least 10 fans. But seriously he's probably headed from Brownstown to Eldora for the Baltes race Sunday.

https://www.facebook.com/bobbypierce32?fref=ts ask him. he probably doesnt want to race there is what im guessing. brownstown is closer to eldora than fairbury and he has eldora on his schedule the next night. maybe he wants laps in at brownstown

I assume he is going to Brownstown because it is a better style track to shake out a new car and learn stuff about your setup. Fairbury is more of a hammer down track where the driver matters. Brownstown is a chassis track where setup makes you or breaks you. I love both tracks. I run Brownstown regularly, but this weekend I'm going to Fairbury to see the mod show.

Why??? Because he can. Maybe racers should post a poll as to where the fans want them to race each week
    8/13/16

Well hh a few years back a lot of fans ask birky to go to a certain show he had so many request that he did change his plans so that isn't off of the wall.

Oh no Bobby's not going to Fairbury. That's why we all love America because, we have the right to pick and choose and not be told where we have to go.

My guess is the original poster is NOT a fan and only trying to start $#@&! If he was to dump 500 dollars worth of diesel in the toter, Bob and co. might oblige him.
    8/13/16

Ahh yes.......the drama threads.

Will be happy when he jumps to NASCAR so all the drama from his fans and detractors can follow him there.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

A. closer to Eldora for the Baltes Classic B. Shake down the car, get it prepared for the Lucas Oil Jackson 100 that is held at Brownstown the week after the World. Sounds very logical to me. Haters gon Hate. Keep doing you Smooth Operator and crew

I agree... Race where you want to

Quote Originally Posted by hotshoe65s View Post
    I assume he is going to Brownstown because it is a better style track to shake out a new car and learn stuff about your setup. Fairbury is more of a hammer down track where the driver matters. Brownstown is a chassis track where setup makes you or breaks you. I love both tracks. I run Brownstown regularly, but this weekend I'm going to Fairbury to see the mod show.
    IMO it takes a far better driver to be smooth and fast in the slick, every clown is fast when it's tacky. like I said tho JMO

And after all that, he went to I-55 instead...and won. Then went to Spoon River on Sunday instead of Eldora.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    And after all that, he went to I-55 instead...and won. Then went to Spoon River on Sunday instead of Eldora.
    Now that's funny. Like some others have said race where you want and they did just that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    And won that too making 3 in a row.....Looking good Smooth Crew...Go 32.

I fully understand a driver going where they want, yet the excuses for not racing FALS have changed. For the PDC the reason was they were tired, yet he raced an 8k to win the night before that required a drive across the state of Illinois after what I'm sure was an exhausting 24 hours after his great truck race. Now FALS has to big of a cushion and is dangerous. Hmm, well not everyone has to run the cushion at FALS and Erb nearly won the PDC from the bottom and Bobby ran the bottom in the 2013 PDC and nearly won. Drivers will undoubtedly face tracks with big cushions, will Bobby just load up and leave if that is the case?

IMO, something happened beyond disagreement over the location of the infield tires. Maybe it was the Summernationals race this year where Bobby stuffed Schmitt in the wall and fans were giving Bobby the business after the race in the pits and the family doesn't feel comfortable there.

Well I would say if a driver does not like the way they are treated at a track no matter what track then they should not race at that said track. And just maybe that's what they are choosing to do. I don't see nothing wrong with that. Now I'm not saying that's the case here at all because I have no clue but, if that is the case can't say as I blame them
    There are more then one driver that does not like the cushion at Fals and have even said so but, like you said you don't have to run the cushion to win at Fals because there usually always more then one groove.

its pretttty simple points chasinn easier to win 14 cars pevely handful at spoon handful at quincy 3 local wins for poiinnts chances are bobby would go to fals but cant cause hedoesnt owne stuff seen bob&angie chew out plenty of peopl guesss karma
    Last edited by cgrace; 09-07-2015 at 10:00 AM.

I see he no longer has Knoxville on his schedule anymore. I am starting to think he is scared to cross the mighty Mississippi. Many fans here in the Midwest would love to see this kid run but there is always an excuse to not come this way.

not a pierce loverbut he can ru ngood anywhere