Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

They are using high end preps that cost upwards of $200 per gallon. As far as I know there are only a couple guys out there that are even capable or spend the time at making these types of products.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundNrOUND View Post
    They are using high end preps that cost upwards of $200 per gallon. As far as I know there are only a couple guys out there that are even capable or spend the time at making these types of products.
    Making deliberate false , unproven and slanderous statements about someone's business is a good way to get some litigation going........just sayin.

Hope you stand by your statement and can prove it if and when the time comes.

even though your wrong , it's ok to think what your thinking.......everybody has an opinion.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Making deliberate false , unproven and slanderous statements about someone's business is a good way to get some litigation going........just sayin.

Hope you stand by your statement and can prove it if and when the time comes.

even though your wrong , it's ok to think what your thinking.......everybody has an opinion.
    RnR is mostly correct. He's off only on the "couple" comment. Theres a bunch that makem, some for profit, some for themselves. All it takes, is a GOOD lab test, that is rather expensive, ans some basic measuring skills. Its kinda like good bbq sauce: a lot of different products that produces a synergistic action!
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    RnR is mostly correct. He's off only on the "couple" comment. Theres a bunch that makem, some for profit, some for themselves. All it takes, is a GOOD lab test, that is rather expensive, ans some basic measuring skills. Its kinda like good bbq sauce: a lot of different products that produces a synergistic action!
    I know he is right about the " only a few are making it" , what I hope he is right about for his sake is the pointed accusation of someone using it.

It's ok to think it, it's ok to talk about it privately, it's even ok to insinuate..........but when you outright say and accuse that someone is using illegal substance or means for business or profit gain you are on a very slippery slope...........and to put it in print is just ludicrous.

Now, they fail a test, get caught or it is proven that they are using tire dope, then have at it..............until then, be very careful.

Some people have field days with that sort of stuff, longhorn group doesn't appear to be the litigious type , but when pushed into a corner and your integrity is publicly defamed, who knows????

I didn't say anyone in particular was using anything. What I'm saying is the ones who are and getting by with it for now are using a product like I'm referring to.

As far as the "couple" of manufactures that are making such products isn't false at all. Most who sell it are getting something private labeled through the same manufacturing company. There are a couple who are making something different but those guys have a tight grasp on who they are selling to or not selling the prep itself at all, only the service.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundNrOUND View Post
    I didn't say anyone in particular was using anything. What I'm saying is the ones who are and getting by with it for now are using a product like I'm referring to.

As far as the "couple" of manufactures that are making such products isn't false at all. Most who sell it are getting something private labeled through the same manufacturing company. There are a couple who are making something different but those guys have a tight grasp on who they are selling to or not selling the prep itself at all, only the service.
    My supplier has been making the stuff for many years. Yes, he does alter the recipe from time to time. There is also many different blends depending on your tire and track condition. He is pretty bold, literally guaranteeing you wont get caught. I know some of my tires and many others have passed many lab tests.

Some might ask why I don't make them. I have sent samples off to a lab and have the recipe, but the markup is not that great esp when there is many components per recipe.
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Nobody disputing it's out there...........que the Josh Bayko post about just letting then run whatever and take the inuindo completely out of the mix.

That or make the tours drivers buy the tires at the event..........the 2 simplest ideas IMO.