Thread: Atomic

Default Atomic

Does anyone know if Atomic got the race in this Saturday? and would know some of the finishing order of the late models feature? ..... Thanks in advance

Gullion won all I know

Guillion wow he got into Montgomery from what I was told. The track was rough, but it was better than sitting at home and watching world on computer. 34 latest and I believe 34 or so mods
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Quote Originally Posted by jshawn81 View Post
    Gullion won all I know
    Wasn't there but good for Gullion... And as his rear spoiler says(or used to) Good Deal......

Gullion won a 27 was second Rod Conley 3rd Oliver 4th . Delmas broke while leading .
    RJ7171C71R

P.S.The Conleys Rock and so does the DSP and PRP!!!

Gullion won out of 33 late models that qualified and Kenny Johnson won modified race out of 32 that qualified. (a couple teams left early, believe they had 35 late models and 34 modifieds at drivers meeting) By the end of the night the track was pretty good considering the weather.

A-Main: Billy Gullion, Michael Lake, Rod Conley, Greg Oliver, Tyler Carpenter, Jay Helton, Josh Ross, Charlie Jude, Avery Taylor, Duane Pick, Jason Montgomery, Freddie Carpenter, Delmas Conley, Derrick Chaney, Craig Wolford, Chad Smith, Billy Staker, Jason Perry, Mark Frazier, Colton Burdette

I believe they said it was Billy Gullion's first ever Late Model win. (not sure)
    If your getting passed,YOUR AS SLOW AS ME !!!!

that lake kid is what about 14 now. didn't know he was in a super now...

Wow, good run for Michael Lake.

I watched that LAKE a lot that night, I had no idea who he was. I'll tell you one thing if he is that young the big boys better watch out...... If he has any good sponsors he will go FAR.. He used his head and was very fast. I think if they'ed had a caution close to the end he might have had a shot at the win.

Gullion ran better than I've ever seen him run. He did hit the 21 coming off of turn 4 but it did look like he slowed up after so the 21 could gather it up but the 21 was broke so he went on.
    He said he was sorry for it that the track was rough and it was. He thanked Ben Adkins for help setting the car up.
    They worked the track several time and it was much better for the features.
    I was glad ATOMIC ran SLM'S and gave a few of us a race to see.

The mod race was a great one too.

ATOMIC IS A GREAT PLACE BUT I WISH THEY WOULD INFORCE THE RULES OF NO SMOKING AND NO ALCOHOL IN THE FAMILY SECTION.