Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who won best appearing car at Big E??

I never did hear who won, someone help me out? I would have voted for Casebolt even though I'm not an Ohio St. fan it was a sharp car.

Steve Casebolt

Dang Buckeyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Dang Buckeyes.
    Like the Buckeyes schedule this year, casebolts car didn't really have any quality competition........he should have won.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I disagree I think there were several cars better than Casebolts. Kruckeburg had a good looking car as well as Walker Arthur and Duane Chamberlain(you had to get up close to look at it and see everything)

The Spirit of 76 car looked great, but the rebel flag on the back probably knocked it out of competition.
    Eldora 8
    Knoxville IA 3
    Lancaster county NC 1
    Cherokee NC 1
    Richmond KY 1
    Midway 1
    Lotsa streaming

Quote Originally Posted by welderron105 View Post
    The Spirit of 76 car looked great, but the rebel flag on the back probably knocked it out of competition.
    As ridiculous as that sounds.........your probably right.

That was car was kinda hard to read from a distance, and imo was way too busy, it had way too much on and it was kinda all jammed together. It was a very cool idea though.

I'm no fan of the buckeyes and their ban wagon fans, that car was sharp. I personally liked BSheps car. It was clean and easy read, it could've been hand painted very easy if someone bad taken the time to do it.

Ken Kruckeberg should have won.
    8/13/16

Kruckeberg was my fav. design but atleast casebolts car blows last years shane car out the water. Just glad they didnt pick some bs design like last year. Still wondering how much of acid and weed they smoked on last year to pick that ungle bulldog design.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Like the Buckeyes schedule this year, casebolts car didn't really have any quality competition........he should have won.
    Hear this all the time, then they go and beat Alabama and Oregon. I agree not much competition, it was the nicest car. And I'm not really a Buckeyes fan, but they've proven they are as good as any team.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Hear this all the time, then they go and beat Alabama and Oregon. I agree not much competition, it was the nicest car. And I'm not really a Buckeyes fan, but they've proven they are as good as any team.
    That was Last year when the Buckeyes failed to administer the heimlick maneuver to the Tide.......

But to your point, out of all of them entered, I thought casebolts and Arthur's cars looked the best....

Couldn't resist getting a dig at the buckeye schedule though...........reminds me of the championship team from BYU back in the day...........UNLIKE THE COUGARS THOUGH,,AT LEAST WITH THE BUCKEYES THEY WILL HAVE TO EARN IT BECAUSE OF THE POST SEASON PLAYOFFS.........good luck with that come playoff time.

Let that haters hate. Go Buckeyes!! Was proud to see Casebolt win, but Kruckeberg did have a sweet looking ride.

Landers and Gundakers cars were pretty awesome also.

Steve Casebolt In T.T's
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Like I told ya, What I said, STEAL YOUR FACE RIGHT OFF YOUR HEAD!! (Grateful Dead)

That was Last year when the Buckeyes failed to administer the heimlick maneuver to the Tide.......

But to your point, out of all of them entered, I thought casebolts and Arthur's cars looked the best....

Couldn't resist getting a dig at the buckeye schedule though...........reminds me of the championship team from BYU back in the day...........UNLIKE THE COUGARS THOUGH,,AT LEAST WITH THE BUCKEYES THEY WILL HAVE TO EARN IT BECAUSE OF THE POST SEASON PLAYOFFS.........good luck with that come playoff time.
    I know. And I agree there are conferences better than the Big 10, but that team in Columbus with Urban is good. I don't honestly pay much attention to most of it, even the pros. Though football is my favorite sport next to racing.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldora > Your Track View Post
    Let that haters hate. Go Buckeyes!! Was proud to see Casebolt win, but Kruckeberg did have a sweet looking ride.
    Not hating, just stating........the obvious.

Buckeyes might have it tough against their next two powerhouses of western Michigan and then on to the beast of the mid American sub conference northern Illinois.

Tough sledding

Not hating, just stating........the obvious.

Buckeyes might have it tough against their next two powerhouses of western Michigan and then on to the beast of the mid American sub conference northern Illinois.

Tough sledding
    But yet they still win in the SEC and the PAC 10, so what does that say about them conferences?

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    But yet they still win in the SEC and the PAC 10, so what does that say about them conferences?
    last year it meant that the Buckeyes were pretty good,Ducks were overrated and the tide choked.........

The Buckeyes are good again this year..( jones the qb is a beast, a Sunday starter for sure if he doesn't get all stupid)........some of the stud teams on the buckeye schedule this year, not so much.

JD s looked the best to me !!!