Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chub Frank

Default Chub Frank

Chubs interview on Dirt on Dirt on 30 views of world at the 3:05 mark sounds like he isn't happy with his Longhorn. He does a video 3 weeks ago and slams Rocket and now it is sounding like he isn't getting the info he needs for his Longhorn.. Chub it is hard to beat Johnathan when your running the same thing....LOL. Chub did you get your AARP card yet and you should quit doing recorded interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    Chubs interview on Dirt on Dirt on 30 views of world at the 3:05 mark sounds like he isn't happy with his Longhorn. He does a video 3 weeks ago and slams Rocket and now it is sounding like he isn't getting the info he needs for his Longhorn.. Chub it is hard to beat Johnathan when your running the same thing....LOL. Chub did you get your AARP card yet and you should quit doing recorded interviews.
    It is hard to beat a guy with the same thing. And he doesn't even have the same thing. But he should be happy he is running better and maybe he should work smarter.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Maybe Chub is disappointed with how the weekend went. Just because one weekend goes bad and you aren't happy. Doesn't mean the thing is a POS and you aren't getting any help.

Chub has slid over the hill. It happens to everybody. There isn't a dirt late model chassis made that's gonna be significantly better than any other for him.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It is hard to beat a guy with the same thing. And he doesn't even have the same thing. But he should be happy he is running better and maybe he should work smarter.
    Running better... Maybe a little but I went to Atomic and Eriez for the WOO races and he looked no better than he did last year to me..and how many wins at any level does he have this year? Zero. He use to be able to win a local show at Lernerville or Eriez but he couldn't do that this year. Maybe he will realize that it isn't all car. But after watching and listening to his latest two interviews I doubt he will.

Running better... Maybe a little but I went to Atomic and Eriez for the WOO races and he looked no better than he did last year to me..and how many wins at any level does he have this year? Zero. He use to be able to win a local show at Lernerville or Eriez but he couldn't do that this year. Maybe he will realize that it isn't all car. But after watching and listening to his latest two interviews I doubt he will.
    He got in the world, has improved points position, and actually been competitive at times this year.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Mediocre is a huge improvement over the last 3 years.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

If you read the World 100 "notes" on DoD sounds like he wouldn't have even come to Eldora if he was still in the Rocket. The printed interview tells a different story imo.
    I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.

What happened to all the Rockets come feature time Saturday? They had a decent showing up until then. However, when the trophy was on the line it appeared someone tied an anchor to their @ss.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    What happened to all the Rockets come feature time Saturday? They had a decent showing up until then. However, when the trophy was on the line it appeared someone tied an anchor to their @ss.
    They were all tied to a stump..............

I heard it was a Sick joke by a prankster in the pits............Heck,I didn't even know that eldoras pits had any stumps.

That's the explanation I got, lol
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 09-15-2015 at 04:23 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Excellent point...............

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Maybe Chub is disappointed with how the weekend went. Just because one weekend goes bad and you aren't happy. Doesn't mean the thing is a POS and you aren't getting any help.
    Sometimes it's just how you ask for help and the frequency that you ask for help..............

I like chub, but my understanding is that he isn't exactly the easiest guy on the planet to communicate with.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Josh flipped, so was out. BShepp, won both his prelim features, and then the invert and bad decisions got him.

Other than Davenport, Longhorn didn't exactly lite them on fire either. And that's the Rumley's and JD deal there. Them three just got it going on.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 09-15-2015 at 07:29 PM.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I looked Chubs stats up from last year wow I didn't realize what a remarkable season him and boom have been having. Chub had 8 top fives and 11 top tens in 2014 In 2015 he has 11 top fives and 26 top tens. With 4 races left he could improve even more. His winnings in 2014 was 106K and in 2015 it is 85K with the outlaws.All I see is very minimal improvement which you can expect when someone makes a change that makes them feel like the got something new. And Boom is Boom. Let's see where old Chub and Boom are a year from now after the newness wears off. I use to like Chub but the past few times I have been around him he has been an a$$.

I dont think its the chassic i think its chub hate to say. He is doing better in a longhorn. I thought chub was going to say it dont drive like a rocket lol. Madden did great for being new in a longhorn. Plus it was about having the right set up for the 100 laps. No chassic domanited at eldaro this pass wkend. I would have give it up sweet chassic seem like they overal best cars this wkend if i had to give to any chassic. If look just at top 10 for sat. Night. Longhorn 1st,7th.. priece 2nd.. sweet 3rd,4th.. BW 5th... warrior 6th... capital 8th and 10th.. mars 9th.... 11th on down was BD/clubs, rocket so on.. it wasnt about the chassics this pass week.. it was all.about driver and team skill putting all together for the big show. Chub is losing it to me, but ill still root for him if he in last place lol.
    Last edited by Kwd1253; 09-15-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Longhorns suk and are overrated...........there , it's finally been said.

And while I'm at it, everything they have won since starting a short time ago is luck and there most prominent customer is a cheater with a souped up crate motor and orange spoiler.

The longhorn chassis (all of them) are hot , well built ,impeccably designed pieces..........considering they were tractor plows with one touring driver for the first couple years of their existence to where they are today even in the same conversation with all the chassis heavy hitters is remarkable...........I mean really think about that for a minute, people been thrashing on chassis for years and these guys have a piece that's doing what it's doing in 5 yrs from the first weld.

Cracks me up to see and hear the arguments from the loyalists about Longhorns insignificance.

#cleopatraqueenofdenial.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 09-15-2015 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Longhorns suk and are overrated...........there , it's finally been said.

And while I'm at it, everything they have won since starting a short time ago is luck and there most prominent customer is a cheater with a souped up crate motor and orange spoiler.

The longhorn chassis (all of them) are hot , well built ,impeccably designed pieces..........considering they were tractor plows with one touring driver for the first couple years of their existence to where they are today even in the same conversation with all the chassis heavy hitters is remarkable...........I mean really think about that for a minute, people been thrashing on chassis for years and these guys have a piece that's doing what it's doing in 5 yrs from the first weld.

Cracks me up to see and hear the arguments from the loyalists about Longhorns insignificance.

#cleopatraqueenofdenial.
    I think rumley came aboard longhorn in 2012 or 13.
    They were slugs before then.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Josh flipped, so was out. BShepp, won both his prelim features, and then the invert and bad decisions got him.

Other than Davenport, Longhorn didn't exactly lite them on fire either. And that's the Rumley's and JD deal there. Them three just got it going on.
    I don't know if your implying, that I'm promoting Longhorn again because I'm not. I just respect what the Rumleys and JD have done. I am however pointing out the lack of performance of Rocket in the main feature. I guess the Rumley rumors weren't true??

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I think rumley came aboard longhorn in 2012 or 13.
    They were slugs before then.
    Yes, 2012.
    And aside from the 6 car, they are no better than a Rocket, BW, Capital, or Blk. Diamond. jmo
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by deez lug nuts View Post
    1st time ever just now I seen the name Chub Frank and thought of a big hot dog.
    No soup for you !!!!!!!
    8/13/16