Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldora scales

Default Eldora scales

Did anyone check to see when the scales were certified since there was a issue at the dream? Just wondering.

There was only an "issue", because some guy is not man enough to admit that he and/or his crew screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Did anyone check to see when the scales were certified since there was a issue at the dream? Just wondering.
    I was going to look, but with the screwed up schedule, I didn't. My tickets were only for Saturday, so we had to wait till after 6 to get in. I was going to look for the State of Ohio sticker. I'm guessing they are certified, that's a dumb thing to overlook. Maybe it'll come out different, but I think someone just still has sour grapes.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Came out the same. Davenport still won!

great job answering the question

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I was going to look, but with the screwed up schedule, I didn't. My tickets were only for Saturday, so we had to wait till after 6 to get in. I was going to look for the State of Ohio sticker. I'm guessing they are certified, that's a dumb thing to overlook. Maybe it'll come out different, but I think someone just still has sour grapes.
    That's what I thought too CnB! A track with Eldoras prestige, you would think, would have top of the line scales instead of the old beam type. Heck, with the 27k 50/50, they could afford a couple grand on some new scales, wouldn't ya think?
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Yea..................blame the scales. Lmfaooo.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Yea..................blame the scales. Lmfaooo.
    No, blame the track mgmt. for not having the scales inspected and calibrated. It may not matter, but 30 plus pounds lite at 2500 is unacceptable according to Ohios State Dept of Weights and Measures.

Blame the driver and team for being light

Yeah, and if that was your 100k that you thought you got cheated out of, you would give up your left cajone looking to hire the grandson of Johnny "if the gloves don't fit, you must aquit" Cochran!

Didn't get cheated. Was light end of story

Unfortunately, that's not the Paul Harvey version!

News update. Paul Harvey is dead!

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    Unfortunately, that's not the Paul Harvey version!
    C'mon 25drtrkr. This is crazy your deep into this. The Race is over. I'm as die hard fan of Bloomquist myself. I have watched your posts for quite sometime over the last several months. And you have never acted like this before!!! Just let the governing body's do their job. Bloomer lost because of weight issue. Just deal with it and respect others along with yourself. Please just move on!!! Sometimes the biggest Winner is how you Deal with Loosing.

My first guess is Bloomer had very little fuel left at the end of the 100 laps. The race only had a few cautions, was the fuel cell full to start with. Davenports commanding lead until the first caution on lap 89, Bloomer had to run hard to keep up with the leaders pace, using more fuel with an engine that got less than desirable fuel mileage.

Eldora scales never questioned since 1954, until the guy who can never do wrong is lite. Now you guys are looking for state inspection stickers. That is too funny. Not a single other driver complained about their scales the whole week. Just the one guy that couldn't have possibly made a mistake. Kudos to Shannon Babb, he was light at Eldora for a crown jewel. Admitted the mistake was on them gave his reason and moved on with his life.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Whether the scales are certified or not is a moot point. A team simply weighs the car empty of fuel with worn out tires before the feature starts and then makes the calculations that no matter what happens in the race the car will make weight at the end with that kind of big money on the line.

they weighed how many cars and at the end only one car is light.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Whether the scales are certified or not is a moot point. A team simply weighs the car empty of fuel with worn out tires before the feature starts and then makes the calculations that no matter what happens in the race the car will make weight at the end with that kind of big money on the line.
    Actually it's not a moot point. Do I think Bloomer fuked up, yes, but when scales are a deciding factor in money, they better be certified. But when you got everyone else but Tim Shaffer making weight, you guys just fuked up.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    Eldora scales never questioned since 1954, until the guy who can never do wrong is lite. Now you guys are looking for state inspection stickers. That is too funny. Not a single other driver complained about their scales the whole week. Just the one guy that couldn't have possibly made a mistake. Kudos to Shannon Babb, he was light at Eldora for a crown jewel. Admitted the mistake was on them gave his reason and moved on with his life.
    I bet they've been questioned in that amount of time for sure. And the scales should be inspected, to cover Eldoras/Tony's a$$. Yeah, the guy who is a sore loser, should just admit his fuk up. Especially since I believe Roger Slack had them checked.