Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4M

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    And that would be regarding what driver?.......careful now.....unless you've been following me for the last seven yrs, you will be guessing wrong!
    Im only going by who you worship on 4m. Prolly not your driver but u sure do follow me when it comes to him.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Im only going by who you worship on 4m. Prolly not your driver but u sure do follow me when it comes to him.
    Like usual, your posts are ....well.....SIDEWAYS!
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    Like usual, your posts are ....well.....SIDEWAYS!
    4m messaging and posting is getting worst. It keeps freezing up and wont send

Rumor I heard is the problems with 4m being slow is due to the fact that the Rocket moderators have to go over posts before their allowed to be posted. This process is causing a back log of the 4m servers and slowing it down. I've heard they are looking for more moderators. Has anyone else heard this rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Rumor I heard is the problems with 4m being slow is due to the fact that the Rocket moderators have to go over posts before their allowed to be posted. This process is causing a back log of the 4m servers and slowing it down. I've heard they are looking for more moderators. Has anyone else heard this rumor?
    You're probly right! I know I don't like creating multiple usernames and email accts, so I have to be careful about Rocket posts. Even though I stated I was a Rocket and Josh fan, I still got banned 3 or 4 times.

Im not that creative, like Mr. Blackford use to be!
    Last edited by 25drtrkr; 09-17-2015 at 02:31 PM.
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.