Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

It was around the area where they build the shinston $hitboxes

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    If this is true where does rumley go? If I were him I would look into it myself and keep everyone in place just relocate. JMO tho.
    He worked for CV Products and is a top notch engineer. If not to WVa as I've been told, I think almost anything in racing he wants to do.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    http://dirtondirt.com/photoGallery.php?id=5272 look at the pictures of kevin and mark together.
    Picture(s)?????????

If your talking about the picture( as in singular) of them talking beside the four wheeler, it happens all the time in the pits.....between owners, chassis guys etc.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    He worked for CV Products and is a top notch engineer. If not to WVa as I've been told, I think almost anything in racing he wants to do.
    Kevin can certainly write his own ticket..............

If he goes to West Virginia I hope he breaks the bank and gets a nice condo at snowshoe to boot........

I for one will be very surprised if the rumor mill produces accurate results.

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    It was around the area where they build the shinston $hitboxes
    If you can't beat em, buy um!!!

Think about it. With what longhorns have going on right now it would be foolish to close doors. There orders are threw the roof, there cars are winning alot of races so why would you close the doors. To open them back up for the NEW OWNERS!

Longhorn is now being ran by Justin and its true that of all of terry businesses longhorn is the least profitability. Heard bowyer is interested in the business and he will run his cars as house cars.

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    Longhorn is now being ran by Justin and its true that of all of terry businesses longhorn is the least profitability. Heard bowyer is interested in the business and he will run his cars as house cars.

I wondered about boyers interest as his shops not far away bout 30mins.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Think about it. With what longhorns have going on right now it would be foolish to close doors. There orders are threw the roof, there cars are winning alot of races so why would you close the doors. To open them back up for the NEW OWNERS!
    It doesn't matter how busy you are if the profit margin isn't there. Not saying that is an issue. I have no idea about their financials. But you can easily work yourself to death for too little payback.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    Is that longhorn is closing their doors ... Supposedly labonte has soo much money that it's not worth his time to sell it and doesn't make enough money to keep it. This sounds like complete BS to me ...
    Yeah... That's clearly why the Labonte's were in Victory Lane at Eldora

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It doesn't matter how busy you are if the profit margin isn't there. Not saying that is an issue. I have no idea about their financials. But you can easily work yourself to death for too little payback.

Yes that is very true.

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    Yeah... That's clearly why the Labonte's were in Victory Lane at Eldora
    Just because they are in victory lane at Eldora, if you're being serious, has nothing to do with business sense. How many great things come to an end because of financial reasons. Wether it's racing, football, basketball, etc., the business world, just because it makes you feel good doesn't mean it is meeting your bottom line expectations.

And obviously, I, just like everyone else, doesn't know exactly how they are doing as far as profit margins.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I "heard" Kevin is going to work for NASA, he wants to work on real Rockets, and help them figure out how to change the earth's axis 5 degrees to help slow down the effects of global warming on the polar ice caps! Swear to god I did!

Quote Originally Posted by TALON75 View Post
    I "heard" Kevin is going to work for NASA, he wants to work on real Rockets, and help them figure out how to change the earth's axis 5 degrees to help slow down the effects of global warming on the polar ice caps! Swear to god I did!
    He is already workin on a rocket ship called LONGHORN.
    What r u smoking in your pipe?

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    That is plausible.......considering the connections.

Too bad LITE-INN is not here to settle this matter!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Too bad LITE-INN is not here to settle this matter!!!
    He's here, Mr. Wetter! He has those funny smellin tires!
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Looks like Kevin is asking mark how older people get cramps out of their hands.. (Notice Kevin's left hand) that's all I can see they would be talking about in that photo..

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Just because they are in victory lane at Eldora, if you're being serious, has nothing to do with business sense. How many great things come to an end because of financial reasons. Wether it's racing, football, basketball, etc., the business world, just because it makes you feel good doesn't mean it is meeting your bottom line expectations.

And obviously, I, just like everyone else, doesn't know exactly how they are doing as far as profit margins.
    They are doing just fine profit wise........but somebody earlier brought up a great point, just because your busy does not necessarily mean your profitable.
    I've seen more than one operation look busy as hell going out of business.

like with any new business, you put money back into the new business to help it grow...........you put the profit in your pockets later.

The longhorn financials are nothing to worry about.......the business is more than paying its way now and they are setting it up to REALLY be getting paid later.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 09-16-2015 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swartzman View Post
    Looks like Kevin is asking mark how older people get cramps out of their hands.. (Notice Kevin's left hand) that's all I can see they would be talking about in that photo..
    Looks like he was showing mark exactly how Casey made a fist..........