For Immediate Release
September 16th, 2015

Ashley Newman Claims First-Career, Super Late Model Win

Ripley, Tennessee (09/16/15) – Ashley Newman has claimed several victories throughout his career, but on Saturday evening he piloted his Upton Motorsports #73 Greg’s Sawmill/ Longhorn Super Late Model by scoring the feature win at Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway.

On Saturday night Upton Motorsports and Ashley Newman unveiled their sharp new wrap on their Longhorn Super Late Model at Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway (Calvert City, Kentucky). It proved to be a great night as Ashley captured his first-career, Super Late Model victory. Winning by 1.248 seconds over Tim Brown in the main event, Newman scored his 8th overall victory of the season with Scott Bell, Jarryd Holshouser, and Jason Wagner rounding out the top five.

“I’ve had a lot of success in Crate Late Models, but to get my first win in a Super is really special to me,” said Newman with a big smile. “This opportunity that Greg and Angie Upton give me is just incredible, and I can’t thank them enough for their great support.

Complete results from this event can be found at www.KYLakeSpeedway.com .

The upcoming weekend, September 18th-19th, will take Ashley into battle in a pair of $5,000-to-win, DIRTCar Super Late Model events. On Friday evening the team will compete at Tri City Speedway (Pontoon Beach, Illinois) before heading to Federated Raceway at I-55 (Pevely, Missouri) on Saturday night. For more information on these events, please visit www.TriCitySpeedway.net and www.I55Raceway.com .

Upton Motorsports would like to thank all of their sponsors including Greg's Sawmill, 45 Race Shop, Best One Tire & Service, Gary Beard Trucking, Bob Pierce Race Cars, Rod End Supply, AR Bodies, Schoenfeld Headers, Real Racing Wheels, Ace Sign Company, PPM Racing Products, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Ashley Newman and Upton Motorsports, please visit www.AshleyNewman73.com and www.UptonMotorsports.com .