Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That is all!!!!!!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Stop laughing at everyone elses barbecue. We know you are the Professional. I think you should send out samples to the 4m faithful and you will receive a fair and balanced survey.

To receive a 10 on my scorecard, I like extra smoke and cooked in sauce. (the southern way)
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

BBQ is no laughing matter........

I prefer it dry rubbed, cooked over hickory and sauce ( if any) on the side for dipping...........most times I'm sauce less,if it's cooked right sauce isn't needed.

People like sauce though, we make a red vinegar,a mustard style, and a cherry sweet sauce.

I wasn't laughing at BBQ , I enjoy checking out other people's Que,it's cool to see what their interpretation of it is, especially when you wander into different regions of the country.........any good BBQ cooker learned from somebody, somewhere........I've come across some really good methods and ideas by just watching,listening and tasting.

What I was laughing at was the deafening sound of silence after another Saturday night full of longhorn success on a national ( and regional ) level , I guess all the boo birds are canniblizing all of their crow buddies right about now and it just got me to chuckling.

Neither is a dustburger with extra sneeze!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    BBQ is no laughing matter........

I prefer it dry rubbed, cooked over hickory and sauce ( if any) on the side for dipping...........most times I'm sauce less,if it's cooked right sauce isn't needed.

People like sauce though, we make a red vinegar,a mustard style, and a cherry sweet sauce.

I wasn't laughing at BBQ , I enjoy checking out other people's Que,it's cool to see what their interpretation of it is, especially when you wander into different regions of the country.........any good BBQ cooker learned from somebody, somewhere........I've come across some really good methods and ideas by just watching,listening and tasting.

What I was laughing at was the deafening sound of silence after another Saturday night full of longhorn success on a national ( and regional ) level , I guess all the boo birds are canniblizing all of their crow buddies right about now and it just got me to chuckling.
    I had a pretty good idea what you were referring to, but I made it about bbq. Ima serious bbq eater as I eat it at least once a week, usually twice. Very few restaurants cook with sauce anymore but that's not what I was raised on. I like the carmelization of a sweet sauce, but prefer a spicy ketchup based over the top. I'm like you and like to try different recipes. But, Im a Southern boy, so I better see a lot of smoke coming out of the pit. My dad always said if you don't see a lot of smoke, it AINT good bbq. lol

As far as eating crow, I hope you can come up with some good bbq recipes. I might be eatin some after the dtwc! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    I had a pretty good idea what you were referring to, but I made it about bbq. Ima serious bbq eater as I eat it at least once a week, usually twice. Very few restaurants cook with sauce anymore but that's not what I was raised on. I like the carmelization of a sweet sauce, but prefer a spicy ketchup based over the top. I'm like you and like to try different recipes. But, Im a Southern boy, so I better see a lot of smoke coming out of the pit. My dad always said if you don't see a lot of smoke, it AINT good bbq. lol

As far as eating crow, I hope you can come up with some good bbq recipes. I might be eatin some after the dtwc! LOL
    It's not that bad, I've eaten plenty ...........

Well I just Hope neither one of You get CWD!!! LOL...... You will be easy to pick out at the races while your going around in circles. HAHAHAHA.........

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Well I just Hope neither one of You get CWD!!! LOL...... You will be easy to pick out at the races while your going around in circles. HAHAHAHA.........
    Well that explains why all drivers are crazy! They all have the same disease! LOL

red vinegar,a mustard style, and a cherry sweet sauce. that's sounds good!!

Lightbulb

........I prefer it dry rubbed............
    Nobody cares what you do to your meat...Seriously...
    Opinions may vary...

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Donnit View Post
    Nobody cares what you do to your meat...Seriously...
    Oh look,the swing set genius has arrived.............with his Wonder Woman lunchbox.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 09-21-2015 at 09:25 AM.

Oh look,the swing set genius has arrived.............
    And looks like he is now recruiting in Alabama..........I would suggest a visit to ole miss, they don't choke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Roy View Post
    The kids wouldn't let poor Stanley near the swing set... Only close enough to take his lunch!!! Lol, and Lol some dam more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good one Elroy..........and all these years later it appears that he is still the hall monitor and still gets his lunch eaten.

What are the odds????

Now would be about the time that ( yawn) you know who chimes in with a witty remark about maple park elementary.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    red vinegar,a mustard style, and a cherry sweet sauce. that's sounds good!!
    It's aiiiiight.............

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy Nunn View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAaaaaaaaaaaasht!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!ModJr1 can kiss my ass! HAHahahhahahahaha, and Lol, some dam morrisssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!What a PUZZZY!!!!
    You aint right Son, just aint right! LOL

We've been holdin down the fort for ya!

Where there is a will there's a way............give em hell Blackie.

Man I was thinking I should know this Christy Nunn gal LMAO

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    We've been holdin down the fort for ya!
    Holding down the fort for what while Phildo gets the Bruce Jenner, er Caitlin, operation...

At least he gets to see a set of live breasts, in his mirror...
    Opinions may vary...

Holding down the fort for what while Phildo gets the Bruce Jenner, er Caitlin, operation...

As opposed to the live version of pin the tail on the donkey that you see in yours????

Who would want to see DEAD ONES! ......vomit!