Landers
    Richards
    Owens
    Marlar
    Lanigan
    Chad simpson
    Chris simpson
    B Sheppard

Thank you PROPOWER for the updates my friend they were much appreciated!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    Funny how everyone says Lucas Lucas Lucas. WOO 2nd and 5th and 6th and 7th to MLRA/Mars. Racing was good but will never go back with out a support class. There so Glad to anounse NO D MAIN, OK 3 races for $40. B Main was done at 8pm and the A Main done at 10pm. GOOD FOR YOU PEOPLE, have a good time. This show will never grow at a track that thinks there (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) doesn't stink. 63 cars night 1 and 58 cars night 2 and 3 races on night 3. Go to Wheatland MO. and pay $75 instead of $100 for 3 days and half the purse BUT 80 CARS, TWICE THE VECILITIES, and A-Mod (50 of them). BOOOOOOOOO !

TUTY you been in the sauce tonight or what lol..... Your making no sense as usual......... Lol.....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by DurtyWimmin View Post
    What's vecilities?

More than 1 vecility
    Really, guess you've never been there.
    I believe it's facilities, and no I haven't been there. I've been to absolute dumps (tyler county wv) and seen really good races. Been to very nice tracks with nice FACILITIES (Charlotte) and seen crappy ones. I go to tracks to watch the races, not complain about everything I dont like or things they could change. Have a good day

Hurts doesn't it!

Wondering what I said that wasn't true?

I think someone let litey back on here, or he stole someone else's name. Reading his posts.....is about like wiping before ya poop.

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    Bloomer would have gained 80 points with a fifth place finish, now no gain.
    Thats great news!!

Tuty you fell right into the trap....

Two days ago when you complained about the ProPower toter. I said you would b!tch about the car counts and you did just that.

Who gives a crap if it's 80 or 60 or 10 when the racing has been like it was the last 3 days.

It didn't matter if there was a D main tonight.... You would've complained about that. What difference does it make whether it's 3 or 4 races.

You are an absolutely joke.... Even better yet pathetic.

And another thing..... You b!tched when you went to wheatland and they only had 55 cars with no support class. So don't comeback here 3 years later pumped the 80 car count they got this year.

What kind of person wants support classes at a big race like the Knoxville Nationals? I go to watch late models, not junkyard trash.

Ok, you really can't be happy with 58-63 cars are you? If you were at the races Friday night the anouncer said AND THERES NO D MAIN TONIGHT 10 times ( he was happy). Yes The racing was very good and I'm glad someone new won, congrats 777. There definitely was no more fans this year, hardly any venders. I completely understand if the racing is good you can walk away saying oh this is great but there are other things to make better. My opinion which I'm intitaled to is Knoxville thinks they can just open the doors take your money the cars will come. This was the lowest car count ever I think wasn't it? I just feel as if Wheatland, I-80, Cedar lake work there butts off for there show and it shows. Late Model racing in its self has its own problems, 10-12 cars running every race in Lucas and Woo. You guys can add more drivers to this but no Birky, no Blankenship it sucks. People, don't fix something that's not broke, well it is broke and changes need to be made to make things better.

Nasty55 you were right last night, sorry!

Ok, you really can't be happy with 58-63 cars are you? If you were at the races Friday night the anouncer said AND THERES NO D MAIN TONIGHT 10 times ( he was happy). Yes The racing was very good and I'm glad someone new won, congrats 777. There definitely was no more fans this year, hardly any venders. I completely understand if the racing is good you can walk away saying oh this is great but there are other things to make better. My opinion which I'm intitaled to is Knoxville thinks they can just open the doors take your money the cars will come. This was the lowest car count ever I think wasn't it? I just feel as if Wheatland, I-80, Cedar lake work there butts off for there show and it shows. Late Model racing in its self has its own problems, 10-12 cars running every race in Lucas and Woo. You guys can add more drivers to this but no Birky, no Blankenship it sucks. People, don't fix something that's not broke, well it is broke and changes need to be made to make things better.
    I was there all weekend.

Was I happy with the car count? No I wasn't. But I said from the very beginning they were gonna be a few short. And I said it several times. The most this race was gonna draw was in the 70-75 range at the most because of how the schedule works out this year. And throw in the fact that several drivers that come every year are retired or had to call a year early. That's just bad luck. There is a lot more than more money on why those guys retired.

I'm sure a lot of people were happy there wasn't a D main after it took 20 minutes to clean up that bad wreck on Thursday.

Only 10-12 guys run Lucas and WoO because that's all the point fund pays out at the end of the year. Why run a series if you aren't going get point fund money. Think before you speak.

I've been going to this race before it was even Lucas sanctioned and they had the 66 max car count. During these times it never got over 60 cars. In fact one time only 52 showed up. That is a fact and it can not be disputed. Again think before you speak.

Several people were vocal about there being a car count cap, but yet bring in modifieds as a support class. Talk about asinine thinking.

Knoxville has stated numerous times this is there second biggest event.... You don't get that way by just opening the doors and expecting people to come. Since I've been going overall the event has gotten bigger from a fans and drivers stand point. There's more competition that comes now, than there was when it was unsanctioned. Someone that actually looks inside car counts rather than seeing a number and jumping to a conclusion would notice this.

I find it very hypocritical of you to sit and crictize Knoxville up/down and left/right. But yet you defend tracks that still have bigger issues than Knoxville, including one in particular.
    Last edited by huskerdirt; 09-27-2015 at 10:39 AM.

You got look at what regional is running at the time of all this races. Knoxville had to run against 15-20 different promoters and regional races. Cedar lake only had 40 plus car count but they had a lot different races running against them. The show me 100, world 100, the dream, DTWC always going have higher car count simple because they dont have really no regional or promoter going against them to have a low car count. Look at shane and chub they ran fri 5k race sat. For 6k in PA. If, they didnt have alot of races this wkend, you would had 90-100 plus car count.
    Last edited by Kwd1253; 09-27-2015 at 10:41 AM.

This isn't pointed to you but what track are you taking about?

There is a lot to like and dislike about Knoxville. But one thing is for sure.....No track produces better racing and thats why i attend.

You go to Knoxville to see good racing and they rarely disappoint. Three out of three nights, there was late lap passes for the lead, not to mention racing back in the pack. As one guy said to me after the races, "if you don't like that, you just don't like racing."

I often wondered, how many of those extra car counts, are you expecting to see in the A Mains? If they did get a 100 car count, someone would complain about Knoxville splitting them into two nights and the drivers would only have one chance to make the show and get paid for doing so. If they ran a support class, would you have a great track surface to produce those late lap passes. As far as I'm concerned, Knoxville does it right. Best track prep in the country and year in and year out, in the top three for great racing. I hope they never listen to some habitual complainers and change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    You go to Knoxville to see good racing and they rarely disappoint. Three out of three nights, there was late lap passes for the lead, not to mention racing back in the pack. As one guy said to me after the races, "if you don't like that, you just don't like racing."

I often wondered, how many of those extra car counts, are you expecting to see in the A Mains? If they did get a 100 car count, someone would complain about Knoxville splitting them into two nights and the drivers would only have one chance to make the show and get paid for doing so. If they ran a support class, would you have a great track surface to produce those late lap passes. As far as I'm concerned, Knoxville does it right. Best track prep in the country and year in and year out, in the top three for great racing. I hope they never listen to some habitual complainers and change anything.
    X2. And I'll gladly pay $40 to not have to sit through support classes.

If you're not happy with Knoxville, don't go. Sure looked to me like there was a larger crowd than last year. We sat in three different places over the three nights and in talking with the people around us, everyone loves going there.
    I just wish they would add a second event for late models. Wouldn't have to be a 3 day show. Maybe a Fri and Sat, 20k to win show earlier in the season...(May-ish)