Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Feger to join the Club

Picking up a new Black Diamond for the Cotton Pickin. Be interesting to see how it fits his style.

Quote Originally Posted by CRK View Post
    Picking up a new Black Diamond for the Cotton Pickin. Be interesting to see how it fits his style.
    I guess the cars of his "own" design weren't working out for him.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I think it'll fit his style well, it seems you gotta get up on the wheel in those cars to make them go, he does that well. As far as his old own design....people fail to realize that car was built in 2011, it has a lot of laps on it, and has won a bunch of money with it since then.

Why dont he build more of his own? And will it be a Club 29 or a B.Diamond?

Its a black diamond. Could be he isn't happy with the way it has been performing, or he may not have time to build a car from the ground up at the time. 427 will have the scoop on what is going on with him.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 09-28-2015 at 10:46 PM.

I heard the rumors at Knoxville for the first time myself, I don't get by Jason's shop near as much as I'd like to anymore.
    The green chassis Jason is using has somewhere around 400 nights on it...been a great chassis and still has its moments but it's getting tired.
    The prototype for Hustler is still in the works as far as I know. It's hard to keep a car on the track several nights a week and make progress on a new chassis design at the same time. (The new chassis is NOT a Pierce copy, they are not just jigging up an existing chassis.)
    From what I gathered in a brief conversation, Jason is pretty stoked to be getting a Black Diamond and to be working "with" Stuckey. When I say "with" I mean the support that comes with owning/buying one of his cars. I'm sure Stuckey is looking forward to the feedback he will be getting from Jason as well. As far as I know, the plan is to head south after this weekend and get the new car race ready at Stuckey's shop to go racing in Mississippi Oct 10/11.
    I think it's great that Jason is working with one of the biggest names in dirt racing and really hope that this deal grows...time will tell.
    Last edited by 427c.i.; 09-29-2015 at 06:06 AM.

You mean his slightly modified bob pierce car that he swapped fuel cells in and called a " hustler " ? The Pierce he left because he was the brains behind the operation ??? Bobby just ran second in the world and ran off 7 wins in a row .... He doesn't appear to be switching to a club 29 anytime soon .... So tell me more about how feger made pierce cars fast ???

Without feger pierce would be way behind

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    I heard the rumors at Knoxville for the first time myself, I don't get by Jason's shop near as much as I'd like to anymore.
    The green chassis Jason is using has somewhere around 400 nights on it...been a great chassis and still has its moments but it's getting tired.
    The prototype for Hustler is still in the works as far as I know. It's hard to keep a car on the track several nights a week and make progress on a new chassis design at the same time. (The new chassis is NOT a Pierce copy, they are not just jigging up an existing chassis.)
    From what I gathered in a brief conversation, Jason is pretty stoked to be getting a Black Diamond and to be working "with" Stuckey. When I say "with" I mean the support that comes with owning/buying one of his cars. I'm sure Stuckey is looking forward to the feedback he will be getting from Jason as well. As far as I know, the plan is to head south after this weekend and get the new car race ready at Stuckey's shop to go racing in Mississippi Oct 10/11.
    I think it's great that Jason is working with one of the biggest names in dirt racing and really hope that this deal grows...time will tell.
    400 nights???
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    400 nights???
    That's what I was told. Chassis is a moly car built for the 2011 season. That would make it 5 seasons old at about 80 nights a season. Plus add in all the practice nights. Is the 400 number exact...no, but I'd bet it's in the ballpark.

Jason put the first Pierce car in both big races at Eldora, was the first pierce car to win the hell tour title. I know several guys that have bought Pierce cars back when Jason was in them, just because of the way he ran in them. I'd say that's making Pierce cars fast, he helped their business.

Stop right there Young!! That post just made way too much sense for Pierce fans. You do know Pierce did everything by himself. I even heard he is taking over the world next. Not the World 100.... But the actual world!!

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    You mean his slightly modified bob pierce car that he swapped fuel cells in and called a " hustler " ? The Pierce he left because he was the brains behind the operation ??? Bobby just ran second in the world and ran off 7 wins in a row .... He doesn't appear to be switching to a club 29 anytime soon .... So tell me more about how feger made pierce cars fast ???
    Vroom, vroom.........fastest cars on jack stands in the country.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Good luck to Feger bet he will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Jason put the first Pierce car in both big races at Eldora, was the first pierce car to win the hell tour title. I know several guys that have bought Pierce cars back when Jason was in them, just because of the way he ran in them. I'd say that's making Pierce cars fast, he helped their business.
    Jason put those cars on the map. no one was running them till Jason started winning in them. yes. the green chasis is like a 2011 or 2012 chassis. its fast, just not quite as fast anymore. that chassis has been to Eldora 6 times and made 5 features. bet no other chassis in the World A Main can say that.

Good luck to Jason in his new Black Diamond, smart move on his part.

I'm just happy that the Feger/Pierce B.S. will hopefully be put to rest after next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    427 c.i. ----- This is no different from anybody else that owns a Black Diamond from Stuckey. Stuckey works with everybody that owns one. There is by know means any SPECIAL treatment to any one Driver. Their all treated the same with Ronnie!!!!!!!
    Last edited by plunks7; 09-29-2015 at 11:28 AM.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky Blackie View Post
    One a the reasons for not liking the Pierce's. Jason was prime reason for sales of that chassis, and Bob literaly sh!t on him!

Jason is good, dam good and diserved a lot better treatment then he got from those clowns!!
    Did anyone notice that they were pitted next to each other at the World?

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky Blackie View Post
    One a the reasons for not liking the Pierce's. Jason was prime reason for sales of that chassis, and Bob literaly sh!t on him!

Jason is good, dam good and diserved a lot better treatment then he got from those clowns!!
    Literally? I hope you mean figuratively. If not, that's gross.