Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    427 c.i. ----- This is no different from anybody else that owns a Black Diamond from Stuckey. Stuckey works with everybody that owns one. There is by know means any SPECIAL treatment to any one Driver. Their all treated the same with Ronnie!!!!!!!
    Where did I say Feger would get special treatment? Don't think I did...

Cool Good luck Diceman!

I've always respected Feger. Good driver, hope he does well in the Black Diamond.

Gotta give Jason props for not reacting to getting slammed big time by Landers late in the race at Knoxville. Yeah, he was being lapped, but he handled it with class. He kept his car rolling when he could've stopped and created a caution........which may have changed the outcome of the race for "The Rammin Razorback".

Go 18!!

Like Jason said in the DoD article....it will help getting feedback from guys he is close with like Heckenast, KRob, and Simpson. It's not easy running something on your own. Anyone know who his big sponsor is that helped him with the new chassis? Cheap Cars?

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    You mean his slightly modified bob pierce car that he swapped fuel cells in and called a " hustler " ? The Pierce he left because he was the brains behind the operation ??? Bobby just ran second in the world and ran off 7 wins in a row .... He doesn't appear to be switching to a club 29 anytime soon .... So tell me more about how feger made pierce cars fast ???
    my new favorite 4m poster!

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    Where did I say Feger would get special treatment? Don't think I did...
    I never said you did!!! Sorry if you think I did. My Bad.

How did Bob (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) on Jason??? Think it was the other way around. Bob gave Jason cars to race so he could put his money elsewhere and build up his program.

pretty much everyone who has ran a Pierce has done well...for the amount of people in their cars i think the record is stellar...several ump national and hell tour championships...several track championships won...babb drove one for 1 race and won $10k in it before the boyer ride...shirley...feger..weaver..unzicker...pierce. .have all had success in their Pierce cars..I find it funny that fegers "hustler" car he had to buy parts from pierce chassis...most "car builders" would build thier own...

Like they said good for Feger think morethan onesponsors are helping perr dodarticlle

Quote Originally Posted by CRK View Post
    Like Jason said in the DoD article....it will help getting feedback from guys he is close with like Heckenast, KRob, and Simpson. It's not easy running something on your own. Anyone know who his big sponsor is that helped him with the new chassis? Cheap Cars?
    for whatever it's worth, he gets 10k per year from cheap cars.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    pretty much everyone who has ran a Pierce has done well...for the amount of people in their cars i think the record is stellar...several ump national and hell tour championships...several track championships won...babb drove one for 1 race and won $10k in it before the boyer ride...shirley...feger..weaver..unzicker...pierce. .have all had success in their Pierce cars..I find it funny that fegers "hustler" car he had to buy parts from pierce chassis...most "car builders" would build thier own...
    Certainly not jumping on the pierce hater train, because I have no beef with any of them....but unless your counting how many times hucky has lapped the weed eater and the push mower , I haven't heard much success coming out of that Cornett thunder powered pierce.

Maybe he is the reason that you threw in the caveat of " most"
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by 32racer View Post
    How did Bob (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) on Jason??? Think it was the other way around. Bob gave Jason cars to race so he could put his money elsewhere and build up his program.
    Personally I'd say neither sht on either. It was a 2 way street that worked well for both for some time. Bob helped Jason out and in return, Jason helped put Pierces late models on the wire.

Remember, Bob built Modifieds. That was his deal. Nobody won in a Pierce like Jason did and it followed with a lot of midwest sales for Bob in the late model department.

It's a shame some folks won't put the issue to rest. Jason, Bob and Angie have appeared to.

And for Johnny Hucks response...comparing Bobby's updated Pierce car to Jasons over raced piece is a hilarious comparison. Another thing Huck...your not helping Pierce sales with your stellar performances

Good luck Team Tumblin Dice

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Why dont he build more of his own? And will it be a Club 29 or a B.Diamond?
    there both the same..... CLUB29 if I am not mistaken Is about bouncing information between drivers in the CLUB.......

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    there both the same..... CLUB29 if I am not mistaken Is about bouncing information between drivers in the CLUB.......
    Jasons chassis will be a Black Diamond from Ronnie Stuckey.
    Club 29 Black Diamonds come with Lanigans twist on them. Basicly same chassis but with some modifications differentiating between the 2.
    8/13/16

Any difference in price between the two? Do you pay more for Lanigan's ideas? I guess it is the same idea as buying a Mastersbilt from MBH or is there a difference?

It's like 35k for a BD and I've heard it's like 42k for a 29

Think stuckey making a really good move having jason in his chassic. Jason is pretty smart guy on chassics. You might see club huslter cars, like club 29. Which be great for stuckey i can see having more info for different chassic setups for different driving styles. Even tho im not big on lanigan, i have give it up to him for helping other drivers out before his ownself keeping his info to himself. With jason on their side i can only see BD/chubs getting better in a short time.

Jason said, in a news article I read ,that one of his main sponsors was pushing for him to try a black diamond.He also said all of his product sponsors were a big help in acquiring it.Sometimes you gotta keep sponsors happy.

Lanigain and Stuckey teamed up to desing these chassis....... and of all people to know that ITS ME!!!!!

So if I want to order one of these famous Hustler chassis, do I contact Pierce or Stucky. Lol. Good thing is the Hustler lie is now over. 3 years of Hustler chassis 0 cars built.

Quote Originally Posted by Olskool23 View Post
    So if I want to order one of these famous Hustler chassis, do I contact Pierce or Stucky. Lol. Good thing is the Hustler lie is now over. 3 years of Hustler chassis 0 cars built.
    IDK about that... for what I know.. there are at least 3 drivers in his ''HUSTLER CHASSIS'' Time Lance48 (Knoxville) Don&Kyle Hammer & John Gardner Jr If Im not mistaken